Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 – (Currently Hiring In 3 Positions).
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019 – This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for RENL job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the RENL description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited form?
- Is the Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Job Description
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Agro-Allied industry in Nigeria. We operate in 4 states in Nigeria namely, Ondo, Ogun, Delta and Edo states. We belong to a West Africa group called SIFCA headquartered in Ivory Coast.
Available Vacant Positions
Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited (RENL) – We are an Agro-Allied Company operating in Nigeria. As a result of expansion, we urgently require suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
♦ Stock Controller
♦ Industrial Engineer
♦ Logistics Assistant
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS word saved in their name) to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for RENL Jobs, How to Apply for Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Recruitment, RENL, RENL Jobs, Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited, Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2018, Rubber Estates Nigeria Limited Recruitment Requirements