Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 and How to Apply.
Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2019 is ongoing… This page contains detail information about Save the Children Nigeria massive recruitment for graduates and non-graduate in Nigeria. Explore…
Save the Children Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Save the Children Nigeria Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Save the Children Nigeria form?
- Is the Save the Children Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Save the Children Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Save the Children Nigeria Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Save the Children Nigeria.
Save the Children is a leading international organization helping children in need around the world. First established in the UK in 1919, separate national organizations have been set up in more than twenty-eight countries, sharing the aim of improving the lives of children through education, health care and economic opportunities, as well as emergency aid in cases of natural disasters, war and conflict.
In Nigeria, Save the Children has been working since 2001. The early focus was on getting children actively involved in shaping the decisions that affect their lives. Today, Save the Children is working in seven federal states – Zamfara, Yobe, Jigawa, Katsina, Kano, Bauchi and Kaduna – focusing on providing basic healthcare and protecting children.
Available Vacant Positions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Procurement Coordinator
Deadline: 31st May, 2019.
♦ WASH Assistant
Location: Cross River
Deadline: 27th May, 2019.
♦ Finance Officer
Location: Cross River
Deadline: 24th May, 2019.
♦ Consultant – Production of a Video Documentary
Deadline: 29th May, 2019.
♦ Consultant – Nutrition Survey
Deadline: 29th May, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Save the Children Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Save the Children Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: 2019 Save the Children Recruitment, Abuja, Advocacy Program Assistant, Borno State, Consultancy Jobs, Ebonyi State, Logistics Jobs, M & E Officer, Managerial Jobs, Newborn Health Advisor, Save the Children, Save the Children 2019 Recruitment, Save the Children Recruitment 2019, savethechildrenng.simplicant.com