Jumia Nigeria Recruitment for Bilingual Travel Advisor.
Jumia Nigeria Job Vacancy for Bilingual Travel Advisor – Jumia Nigeria is recruiting for Bilingual Travel Advisor. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Languages, or Business required.
Jumia Group is a leading global incubator of start-ups. We started operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies, such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car, Jumia Services.
We are currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bilingual Travel Advisor – Jumia Travel
Job type: Full-time
Department: Customer Service
- Jumia Travel is a hotel/flights booking website that provides travellers with the perfect place/flight they need at the best price from more than 25,000 hotels in Africa and more than 200,000 hotels around the world.
- Be part of the Bilingual (French) team that represents Jumia Travel as the top hotel booking, flight booking and travel portal.
In particular you will:
- Respond to customer questions in a timely manner either via phone, email and chat.
- Attract potential customers by answering questions/suggesting information about our products and services
- Include a sale speech in every interaction with customer and contact proactively customers to increase bookings
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer& complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Challenge and influence hotel to improve service level and operational standards
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with hotel’s staff
- Complete service reports by collecting and reporting on call log information
- Manage daily targets and track progress with tool such as Excel, Google Spreadsheet and various ticketing systems
- Build and lead cross-functional teams-able to anticipate and deliver solutions to client issues.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- A graduate from an accredited university.
- Mininmum of 4 years working experience in the travel industry.
- Strong communication skills in English and French.
- Proficiency in other local languages will be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have strong sales skills and will be customer obsessed.
- Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines .
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.