CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, NAV Application Support
Job ID: 28524
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Information Technology and Services
- The Senior Analyst, MS Dynamics NAV Application provides application maintenance and support services that includes: Business continuity, Capacity Management, Configuration and Database performance monitoring, License Management, Application server management (UNIX/UBUNTU), Service Level Management, Vendor Management Experience, Change and Release Management, IT System Support, Service Management Processes, Use of Version Control, IT knowledge management, Data Analysis, Data Integrity, IT Application Support, Read and codes for trouble shooting and investigating, incident & Problem management, system performance monitoring for service continuity, planning and support, and consulting activity designed to add value and improve organisation’s operations.
Provision of NAV Application Support:
- Monitor and optimise the performance of Ms Dynamics NAV applications by ensuring that it meets business expectations.
- Responsible for 2nd and 3rd line application support and continuous improvement of existing systems.
- Develop standard application procedures and user manuals for NAV and other applications in production by ensuring operational documentation for relevant system software products is fit for purpose
- Carry out Installation and configuration of NAV2013, 2013R2
- Provide Daily Application support for Microsoft Dynamics NAV code and application upgrade using Application Merge Utilities andalso Power Shell scripts.
- Implementation of Integrated Finance, Funds Management, Sales, Payroll and HR processes, (add-on) Modules.
- Manage NAV Client and Web.
Data Analysis and Report:
- Produce ad-hoc queries and develop reports to support business needs using a range of tools including SQL developer, SSRS, and SSIS.
- Use of a data analytics tools e.g. Oracle EDQ, and SSRS for analyzing gaps in the organization data
- Making recommendations to the management on areas where there is data gaps which drives compliance to KYC
- Generation of Regulatory & Management Report for all business units using MS SSRS
- Extract, combine, and/or compare data as needed to produce ad hoc or scheduled reports for decision support purposes when requested.
Service Desk Management:
- Act as a single point of contact for staff regarding NAV Application and other application related issues and queries
- Receiving, managing requests from internal staff via telephone and email and Remedy
- Responsible for 2nd line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from all Business applications
- Ensure that requests for support are properly logged, assigned and responded to in a timely manner and according to agreed standards and procedures.
- Management of technology systems and service providers in line with SLA
- Ensure users and other interested parties are kept informed of progress and that corrective action is taken to avoid or minimise delays.
Patch & Release Management:
- Review and implement upgrades and fixes available from external applications.
- Assist in carrying out full impact analysis of new patch releases and recommend upgrade plans.
- Work with other members of the application support team to deliver changes to systems, including training and user documentation.
- Responsible for the management of Patches, Release Management and Changes to all existing and emerging system /software and upgrades.
Delivers on all Business Strategies:
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices techniques by attending lectures, seminars, training courses and reading technical material as directed by Head of Unit.
- Ability to carry out duties in line with all relevant governance and policies.
- Occasional cover for the Applications Support Analysts and Service Desk Analyst
- Provide basic in-house training in SQL to team members and also give hands-on training for other applications
Internal & External Relationships
- Wealth Business
- Wealth IT SIBTC Bank IT
- Vendors , Third Parties (: Attain, CVI, Sakal GB, Availsys, PM Global, E&M Business Solutions (Remedy Vendor) & Regulators- PENCOM, SEC,NICON
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree Field of Study – Computer Science/Engineering
- ITIL Foundation, ITIL IT Operations, HDI, Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, 2015, Training, MCP, MCITP, MCTS, ISO20000 certification.
- 5-7 Years experience in Application Development and Service Support with at least 5 years spent in the Financial Sector
- Proficieny in Service Level Management
- Service Management Processes
- Data Analysis
- Application Knowledge for Support
- Business Continuity Management
- Vendor Management
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Stakeholder Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 23rd November, 2017.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: access bank fresh graduate trainee recruitment 2017, How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment 2017, Latest Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment, Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment 2017, Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017, stanbic ibtc bank recruitment for fresh graduates, stanbic ibtc bank recruitment graduate, stanbic ibtc graduate trainee 2016, stanbic ibtc graduate trainee salary, stanbic ibtc recruitment 2017, stanbic ibtc recruitment portal, uba bank fresh graduate trainee recruitment 2017