CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment – www.stanbicibtcbank.com.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment | www.stanbicibtcbank.com – See more details below;
This page is officially created for interested applicants who wish to know when Stanbic IBTC Bank. will be recruiting graduates for 2019. It is to your concern that we shall surely update you with latest Stanbic IBTC 2019 Bank graduate recruitment details on this page, once it’s out.
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it also involves connecting to people’s hearts.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Personal Banker
Job ID: 40796
Location: North Zones (North West/Central)
Job Sector: Banking
- Retail & Business Banking
- Proactively promote a relationship-based offering through operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for customer in the branch, providing banking solutions which meet the customer’s needs in accordance with each of personal banking segment’s value proposition
- Retain customers (Blue, Silver and Gold) as per the criteria outlined in the segment value proposition and reflected by the Country segment strategy.
- Liaise effectively with the sales team to ensure seamless transfer of clients after sale has been concluded to relationship management.
- Pro-actively identify cross-sell opportunities within own portfolio of customers to maximise life cycle opportunities. Be guided by the segment value proposition and sales targets as to what the priority products are both from a bank and customer perspective.
- Conduct a needs analysis with all new and existing customers to ensure that product opportunities identified are appropriate to meet the customer’s needs and priorities.
- Conduct a comprehensive calling/contact management programme for all customers aligned with the cost to serve proposition.
- Pro-actively manage the portfolio to maximise revenue for the Bank (referring to fees, margins and sales), minimise costs and risks, whilst maintaining and entrenching the customer’s relationship with the Bank appropriately.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) division
- 0-2years banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value proposition.
- Knowledge of local market environment and financial issues that may impact portfolio.
- Working knowledge of bank systems and operations
- Thorough understanding of credit principles as well as application and maintenance processes.
- Knowledge of the banks organogram and awareness of relevant reporting lines.
- Interpret financial statements; assess sources of income and basic customer affordability calculations (debt to income ratio, loan to value ratio, instalment to income ratio, etc).
- Demonstrate high levels of computer literacy – able to capture/update customer database, successfully complete product/lending applications, ensure credit maintenance, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
- Time management
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to handle matrix reporting
Application Closing Date
Click Here for more information.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019 Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment, How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment, Stanbic IBTC, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank 2019 Recruitment, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019 - www.stanbicibtcbank.com, www.stanbicibtcbank.com