Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment for Business Development Executive, Priority.
h 1,600 branches and offices in 70 countries, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Executive, Priority
* Engage NTB Affluent clients via leads sourced from Alliances, Targeted lists or Employee Banking Team (senior executives) with full Priority offering
* Also handle client-led requests via ATL/online pull
* Activate NTB clients, set up and educate clients on remote channel usage i.e., online, Client Centre, ATM, and hand-over clients to assigned Priority Banking Team
* Do not manage the client relationship beyond acquisition & activation
1. Prepare & set up (remote)
* Collect info from leads from sources
* Pre-send product bundles description and bank proposition
* Collect all documents (digital) required for account opening and pre-fill forms
Sources of leads
*ATL/ Online leads
*Targeted Affluent Lists
*BC/CC/CIC cross sell
*Priority NTB potential clients
2. Meet, deep sell & train (in person)
* Meet in person (ensure Priority Banking Team)
* Listen and determine further needs
* Acquire clients with anchor products
* Set up KYC needs with KYC centre
* Educate and conduct initial set up for online, ATMs, Client Centre, and Store
3. Activate and pass on (remote)
* Activate as per 100 day plan
* Prepare and pass on Client into interacting with the bank via Online, Client Centre, Store and Priority Banking Team
POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
To be familiar and comply with all relevant Group policies and local regulations in relation to all products.
Ensure that all anti-money laundering / Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence (CDD) guidelines are adhered to.
ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING / KYC / CDD
Remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s effort in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:
* Identifying your customer,
* Knowing your customer,
* Reporting suspicions,
* Safeguarding records and
* Not disclosing suspicions to customers.
GROUP COMPLIANCE PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
Adherence to laws and regulations, internal risks and compliance policies and Group Code of Conduct
Completion of all mandatory risk and compliance training including e-learning within stated timeframes
Proactive identification of risks and concerns, including escalation to all relevant stakeholders
Timely mitigation of risks and resolution of issues including collaboration with all relevant stakeholder functions, and establishment of effective controls.
* To participate and contribute in the upcoming projects of the department to ensure timely and smooth implementation
KEY RELATIONSHIPS (INTERNAL & EXTERNAL)
* Senior Relationship Managers, RMs and peers in Retail Clients
* Senior Managers, SBIM, BOMs and BOOs of all levels in the Business Units.
* Group Internal Audit
The overall success of Retail Client Nigeria.
KNOW HOW AND EXPERIENCE
* Min of 5 years experience in Sales with minimum 3yrs experience in sourcing and managing HNIs
* Good working knowledge of the bank’s operating systems.
* Good communication and inter-personal skills.
* Good working knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
* Good PC skills.
* Enhanced multi-product Priority knowledge
* Market and competition knowledge
* Closing deals
* Client training on digital solutions
* Communication and presentation skills
* Negotiation and objection handling
*Understanding of KYC principles
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.