SYKES Job Hiring Process 2019 and Career Guide Requirements.
SYKES Job Hiring Process 2019… Skyes Enterprises Inc. is a multinational corporation in the U.S. The company offers business process outsourcing services, IT consulting and IT-enabled services like customer service and technical support. The company has 5000 work-at-home agents in 40 states and Canada.
SYKES Job Hiring Process
The company hires its call center agents as employees, not contractors and offers benefit packages. If you are interested in working for this company, this article will guide you on the hiring process and job requirements.
Skyes Work-at-Home Opportunities
Most of the work-at-home jobs offered at SKYES Home are for call center agents. However, there are some company jobs, typically coaching related, that are offered.
Most of the positions offered are regular; however, there are a few part-time opportunities. All calls are incoming, and the type of positions range from customer service, healthcare support, video gaming specialist, financial services, to other support.
Though there are English-only call center jobs, the company hires for bilingual customer care jobs too. The languages include:
- English/French (in Canada)
Pay and Benefits
The pay varies but starts at about $9-$10 per hour. Agents are paid per hour for both times on and off the phone. All employees are entitled to benefits such as medical, dental and vision plans. For employees who have completed one year of service and worked for 1,000 hours, a 401(K) retirement plan is an additional benefit.
SKYES Hiring Process
The first step is the application process which is done online on the company’s website, www.skyes.com, and usually takes 7 to 10 days. You will be required to:
- Check that your computer and workplace meet its technical requirements. The call center requirements include Internet service, a landline, instant message account, skype or related app, email account, etc.
- Create an account to proceed to the application process. Choose the job positions that you are qualified for.
- Select your availability, complete your profile, and take an online course which explores what it’s like to work for the company as a call center agent, compose an essay and take a skills exam. After this, if you are selected to continue with the hiring process, you will complete a phone interview.
- At this point, you may or may not receive a job offer. But if you are offered a position, the company will conduct a background, credit, and drug check for which you must pay $45.
The company hires in the U.S. and Canada. You don’t have to be a citizen in the U.S. or Canada to work at SKYES, but you must have the legal authorization to work in these countries. If you are in the U.S., you must live in one of these states:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.