=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Senior Civil/Structure Engineer 2018.
Total Nigeria Plc Job Vacancy for Senior Civil/Structure Engineer… Total Nigeria Plc is recruiting for Senior Civil/Structure Engineer. The ideal candidate should possess a University Degree in Civil Engineering.
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Civil/Structure Engineer
Offer ID: 12655BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
Metier: Architecture Planning, Project Management, Site Construction/Supervision, Support/ Project Management
Supervision & Coordination:
- Facilitates necessary technical arbitration between the different disciplines where conflicts exist and keeps all parties informed.
- Supervises and controls the quality of the civil works engineering documents produced within Engineering, Construction and Projects Division and by the Contractors.
- Supervises and coordinates the Structure and Civil Engineering section of Engineers and draftsmen
- Contributes to the formulation of Health, Safety & Environment objectives (HSE) / Action Plan and ensures participation of the team in HSE meetings.
- Develops a plan with the Structure/Civil Engineering Contractors to have all deliverables issued on time and carries out regular checks.
- Performs quality control of the deliverables (Supports, Earthworks, Weight and Stress analysis, Specifications, Materials list) received in-house / from contractors.
- Ensures the implementation of Total Specifications and all relevant rules (including international standards) during engineering phase.
- Organises, controls and checks the quality of Structure / civil documents produced.
- Provides regular reporting of activities with impact on project strategy.
- Manages multiple interfaces across various disciplines (operations, cost, schedule, procurement, contracts, construction, quality assurance, etc…)
- Responsible for civil and structure engineering studies for mid-size projects for various Oil & Gas production facilities
- Ensures effective and timely response to Civil/Structure technical queries and verifies compliance with company procedures.
- Validates Civil/Structure design studies by ensuring that they are accurate and meet overall Statement of Requirements.
- Minimum Qualification: University Degree in Civil Engineering with 10 -15 years experience with at least 5 years experience in Oil & Gas production facilities.
- Familiarity with international standards and regulations.
- Use of MS-Office and AutoCAD with experience in project specifications will be an added advantage
- Integrity, competence-driven leadership and managerial skills required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here to Apply
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the larguage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
Application Deadline: 4th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.