CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Form 2018/2019 Academic Session.
UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Form 2018… University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) School of Public Health (SPH) admission form is now available for sale. see more details below;
UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Form 2018
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Post Graduate Programmes of the School of Public Health, University of Port Harcourt:
- PhD in Epidemiology, Health Systems Management and Population/Reproductive Health options
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
- Master of Science (MSc) in Environmental Health, Epidemiology, Health Systems Management and Population/Reproductive Health
- Postgraduate Diplomas (PGD) in Public Health
UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission Requirements.
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD)
- Applicants shall be required to have a good University degree, HND with a minimum of Upper Credit. Holders of Community Health Officers (CHO) certificate with Upper Credits can apply for the PGD in Public Health.
- Candidates require a minimum of first Degree in Medicine or Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing and other courses allied to medicine, with at least CGPAof 3.00 and above on a 5-point scale or its equivalent. Holders of Post-graduate Diploma (PGD) in Public Health with a CGPA of 3.00 are also eligible.
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY (PHD) PROGRAMME
- Eligible candidates for these competitive programmes would have completed an Msc degree in appropriate majors, with a CGPA of 3.50 on a 5-point scale.
DOCTOR OF PUBLIC HEALTH (DRPH) PROGRAMME
- Candidates admitted into the DrPH programme should have either master or doctoral degree in a subject appropriate to the course of study; or Membership (Part 1) Fellowship in Public Health from the National Post graduate Medical College of Nigeria, or its equivalent Additionally, all DrPH candidates MUST have a minimum of five years post-NYSC experience in a Public Health position.
- In addition to the above requirements, all candidates must also satisfy the minimum matriculation requirements of the University of Port Harcourt.
UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Programmes Duration.
- PGD: Full time 12 months; Part-time 24 months
- Masters: Full-time 12 months; Part-time 24 months
- Doctoral: Full-time 36 months; Part-time 60 months
UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Programmes Method of Instruction.
- The curriculum is flexible, modular, intensive and premised on developing the knowledge, skills and competences of students from diverse academic backgrounds to becoming industry ready professionals.
- Both e-learning and classroom modes of teaching/learning are available with strong emphasis on competency-based learning, self-directed learning, blended learning and application of a range of technology-based educational applications that enhance pedagogical effectiveness.
- Lectures are delivered by renowned faculties from the University of Port Harcourt and other Universities, industry/sector experts from Nigeria and Abroad. The UniPort is an entrepreneurial University and all programmes are designed with periods of internship to enhance the production of industry/sector-ready professionals.
- Students are provided multi-disciplinary and highly motivated team of local and international Supervisors as well as other logistical supports to ensure that their thesis are completed in record time.
- Innovations, patents and commercialisation of research outputs are also strongly encouraged.
How to Apply for UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Admission.
Hard copies of the application document can also be obtained from the Students’ enrolment officer of PUTOR (Rosannah 07035033658) or Administrative Secretary of SPH (Mrs Akpoghomeh M.I. 07039118320) both at the ground floor, left wing at Ofirima Building University Park or from Benedicta (08120336477) at the Africa Centre for Excellence in Oilfield Chemicals (ACE-CEFOR), Emerald Energy Building Complex, along East-West Road, University of Port Harcourt.
Completed forms, reference letters, statement of purpose should be submitted with a non-refun dable application fee of N20,000 (twenty thousand naira only) to be paid at school of Public Health account, United Bank for Africa (UB A) 1021823887 (naira account) 300264449 (Dollar account), scan and e-mail the Application form, Reference Letters, Statement of Purpose and Evidence of Payment of the Application fee to the School’s e-mail address, before the 8th of May 2019. Selected candidates would be invited for oral and/or aptitude tests before admission is finalised.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.