WTS Energy Recruitment for Field Civil Engineer 2018.
WTS Energy Job Vacancy for Field Civil Engineer… WTS Energy is recruiting for Field Civil Engineer. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor Degree (B.SC or B.Eng in Civil Engineering).
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Civil Engineer
Job number: 25535
Type of Employment: Permanent
- To plan, design, build, construct, commission and maintain approved oil and Gas and Non-oil and gas infrastructural facilities in support of the company`s business.
- Ensure Delivery of Civil/Structural engineering works on time and within budget
- Ensure meeting the yearly objectives set by the statement of requirements
- Ensure maintaining a good interface with other departments e.g JV,C and Facilities,HSE and Security Department
- Bachelor Degree (B.SC or B.Eng in Civil Engineering) ,candidates must be COREN registered with 5 years` experience in the oil and Gas industry.
- A Master`s degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering management or Business related topics are added advantages
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 Years experience in land and swamp drilling site preparation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.