NOHIL School of Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 Latest Updates.
NOHIL School Of Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020: National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos, NOHIL School Of Post-Basic Nursing Studies admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is not yet out. Bookmark this page to be informed when NOHIL School of Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form is out
Applications are invited from suitably qualified for admission to Post-Basic Nursing programmes on a full-time basis at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Available Programmes.
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Duration & Courses.
DURATION: Twelve (12) Months of two (2) Semesters commencing in November, 2018
COURSE: 20 Courses of 40 Credit units in form of lectures etc and 960 hours of Hospital/ Community based Clinical Practice, Tutorials, Practical Demonstrations, Workshop Seminars, Case Studies/ Projects etc.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Entry Requirements.
- WASC/GCE, NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects, which should include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (SRN or RN/RM) with Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must possess valid and current license to practice.
- Applicants with B.Sc. Nursing will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be sponsored for the course. The sponsoring organization will be responsible forthe payment of the applicant’s salaries and allowances while in training. Self-sponsored candidates may be considered on merit.
- A minimum of one year post registration experience is required.
ACCOMMODATION: The Course is non-residential.
How to Apply for NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing.
Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS
With payment of non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000:00)
ON-LINE APPLICATION: Please visit: www.nohlagos.org.ng
MODE OF PAYMENT:
For payment online, details are as follows:
- Visit remita.net
- Click on “pay a federal government agency”
- For name of MDAS fill in National Orthopaedic hospital, Igbobi
- Services rendered: click on “Others”
- Description: Fill in Post Basic Nursing programme
- Fill the remaining spaces and click on “proceed to payment”
- A code will be generated which will be used to make payment to the bank.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Closing & Interview Dates.
CLOSING DATE: Completed Application Forms must be submitted not later than eight (8) weeks from the date of this advertisement.
(MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS) ORTHOPAEDIC & ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING (ORAL INTERVIEW BATCH 1) AS SHORTLISTED (ORAL INTERVIEW BATCH 2) AS SHORTLISTED.
VENUE: CONFERENCE HALL, NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI
CANDIDATES SHOULD COME WITH ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS TO THE INTERVIEW.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2019-2020 NOHIL School Of Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form, How to Apply for NOHIL School Of Post-Basic Nursing Admission, National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi Lagos, NOHIL, NOHIL School Of Post-Basic Nursing, NOHIL School Of Post-Basic Nursing Admission, NOHIL School Of Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form, NOHIL School Of Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2019, NOHIL School Of Post-Basic Nursing Admission Requirements