University of Sydney International Research Scholarships 2019-2020.
University of Sydney International Research Scholarships 2019… University of Sydney is now accepting applications from postgraduate/Masters degree students for its 2019 International Research Scholarships. Scholarship applications are only available for both the March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period 3).
The University of Sydney invites candidates who are eligible to undertake a Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program at this University to apply for the University of Sydney International Research Scholarship (USydIS). The objective of the USydIS is to attract top quality international postgraduate students to undertake research projects which will enhance the University’s research activities.
University of Sydney in Australia
Level/Fields of Study
Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by Research program in all research disciplines (but would depend on Faculty)
Number of Awards
International students commencing in both the March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period 3).
The USydIS will cover tuition fees and living allowance for up to three years with a possibility of one semester’s extension for PhD students.
To be eligible for the USydIS, you must:
- • Be an international student commencing full time enrolment in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this University. Students may also be considered up until they have consumed a maximum of six months of course candidature.
- • Be a student undertaking study in a subject area identified by the University as within the areas of its current and emerging research strengths.
- • Not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree, or, if undertaking a Research Master’s degree, not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to or higher than an Australian Research Master’s degree.
- • Not have held an Australia Award scholarship within two years prior to commencing the RTP Fee Scholarship.
- • Not be receiving a scholarship for which course tuition is a component under any other scholarship scheme to which the Australian Government makes a substantial contribution.
- • Not previously have received an RTP Fee Scholarship, unless the previous scholarship was for a Master by Research degree that you have completed and you are now applying for a doctorate research degree.
- • Not have previously considered for the scholarship up to 3 times within the last 5 years.
There is no separate scholarship application form, to be considered for the scholarship you must submit an application for admission to your research degree. Scholarship applications are welcome through out the year but only available for both the March (Research Period 2) and July (Research Period 3).
It is important to read the selection process and Research Experience guide and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.