How to Apply for Australian Sugar Industry Scholarship at Sugar Research Institute in Australia – 2019.
This Scholarship aims to encourage the participation of high caliber students in the Australian sugar processing industry.
Australia’s Sugar Research Institute (SRI) offers global expertise in sugar milling and refining technology. they draw upon 69 years of sugar-specific experience to solve the technical and operational issues of cane sugar processing.
- Applications Deadline: March 11, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open to pursuing an undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of engineering (chemical, mechanical, process, and electrical), science or technical disciplines.
- Scholarship Award: The winners will receive:
- A payment of $2,500 for satisfactory work placement and completion of engineering project report.
- Paid work placement at industry rates and living away allowance of $250 per week.
- Nationality: An Australian or New Zealand citizen; or a permanent resident of Australia
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from Australian or New Zealand.
- Entrance Requirements: You must be:
- A penultimate year student currently undertaking an engineering, science or technical degree at an Australian university or tertiary institution
- Able to undertake up to three periods of work placement over an 18 month period (12 weeks in total) during semester breaks at an Australian sugar mill location selected by SRI.
- Prior to the commencement of each work placement, the scholarship recipient must successfully complete all medical tests including alcohol and drug testing required by a sugar industry company.
- Download and complete the application form and include:
- A cover letter and curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of your academic record and academic transcript
- Certified copies of proof of nationality or permanent residence visa
- Letters of reference from at least two referees (must include academic or work experience reference)
- Send the completed form and attachments as instructed by the closing date.
Note: Only students who are successful in being offered a scholarship are notified. There will be no appeals process for unsuccessful applicants.
APPLY HERECSN Team
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.