CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Gateway Scholarship – Bucks New University is offering Gateway scholarship to undergraduate and postgraduates students around the world. The scholarship is to support living expenses when a student first comes to university. Application closing date is 31st July, 2019.
The main purpose of this bursary is to support all participants from across the United Kingdom in covering their living expenses for the duration of their undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at BNU.
Buckinghamshire New University is known as Bucks New University which was founded in 1891 as the “Science and Art School”. It is a public university and was ranked 12th in the UK.
Why at Bucks New University? At BNU, you have many choices to choose your course, in which the university will provide an excellent teaching faculty and exceptional educational facilities. It will also support you in making your dreams come true.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019, for September 2019 entry and January 8, 2020, for February 2020 entry.
- University or Organization: The Bucks New University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
- Award: Support with living expenses
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All UK participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undergraduate, undergraduate with a foundation year, or postgraduate course in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must see the following eligibility criteria-
- Be a full-time applicant.
- Have a passport domiciled to the country in question and hold a conditional or unconditional offer to study in September 2019.
- Have applied to live in Brook Street Halls of Residence via the Buckinghamshire New University Accommodation Office.
How to Apply
Meet the following phases to know about the application and further process-
- Phase 1- Candidates should enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program on the High Wycombe, Uxbridge or Aylesbury campuses of the university.
- Phase 2- Once your application will be confirmed by the university, you can complete the award application form and send it through email to [email protected]
- Phase 3- Hold a high school degree for an undergraduate degree program and a bachelor’s degree for a postgraduate degree course.
- Phase 4- Satisfy the general English language requirements for study your chosen program at the university.
Benefits: The award is offered to support living expenses when a student first comes to university.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Bucks New University Gateway Scholarship, Gateway Scholarship, Gateway Scholarship Application Form, Gateway Scholarship Application Guide, Gateway Scholarship Deadline, Gateway Scholarship Portal | bucks.ac.uk, How to apply for Gateway Scholarship, The Gateway Scholarship