Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates 2020/2021 Full List.
Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates 2020: Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020 is an initiative to help the economically weak students for their studies.
The scholarship helps the poor students who have a wish of study but cannot complete their wishes because of poor financial conditions.
Under the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship scheme; the Government of Karnataka State provides financial help to the parents of the students for their studies.
Read through for details of the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates for 2020.
The Government of Karnataka has introduced the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship to aid your quest of study. The Karnataka Vidyasiri scholarship is a scholarship introduced by the Government for SC/ST/OBC/PWD students. The aim of this program is to give a lift to students under the post matriculation scheme.
Aspirants can continue their education in Degree and other professional courses through access to this financial aid. Candidates obtaining the education in the state of Karnataka can check the Karnataka ePass online application process to find out if they are eligible. In this post, you will find:
- Has Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates for 2020?
- Has Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates for 2020?
- Details of Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020
- Eligibility for Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship
- How to Check Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020 Status Online?
- Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020 Registration
- Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Value 2020
- Benefits for Karnataka ePass Scholarship
- Frequently Asked Questions
For the current academic year 2020, candidates are requested to apply for fresh and renewal Vidyasiri Scholarship at the official website. Online Post Matric Scholarship (Vidyasiri) is distributed through ePass. This method is known as the electronic payment & Application System of Scholarship. For the epass Karnataka renewal, the students need to do it before the deadline of the fresh students’ application.
Has Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Shorlisted Candidates for 2020?
The Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship has not yet shortlisted candidates for 2020, but the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020 Online Application has been begun. Students who are not financially strong can take benefit of the scheme. The online application process for the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship will end on 31st October.
If you still didn’t apply for the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship last year, then this is the last time to submit your applications through online mode. Before you apply for the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020, you must check the eligibility criteria for this. We have shared below the eligibility criteria details.
Details of Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020
Organization: Government of Karnataka
Name of the Scholarship: Vidyasiri Scholarship
Application Mode: Online through ePass
Last Date to Apply Online: 31st October
Scholarship Amount: 1500/- Rupees
Official website: https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/
Eligibility for Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship
- The Government of Karnataka has set eligibility criteria for the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020. Students must have to fulfill certain eligibility to fill the online application form. You can check the details of eligibility.
- Students must be native of Karnataka State.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than 200000/- Rupees.
- The student who belongs to a converted Christian family must not have an annual income higher than 2.5 lakhs per annum.
- Students should be from a rural area of Karnataka State.
- The student should have passed the previous exam without a backlog.
- The minimum distance between the college and the student’s residents should be 5 km.
- Students who are living in a Hostel or PG can also apply for the scholarship.
- The applying student must belong to a minority.
Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020 Registration
To register for the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020, students need to log on to the official website. If you face any difficulty in registration, you can take the help of these below-given instructions.
- Open the official website of Kar ePass at karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Find the link of “Apply Online”.
- Fill up the application form.
- After completing the Vidyasiri Online Application Form, click on the submit button.
- If you are already registered and want to renew the information provided by you previously then click on the “Renewal” link.
- Fill the details and also provide information about the income.
- In the last, click on the submit button.
- Also, take a print out of your application.
Document Needed for Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020
- Caste Certificate attested by the Tehsildar, sub tehsildar
- Student certificate of the college.
- SSLC Certificate.
- A scanned copy of the parent’s passbook.
- Disability or blindness certificate (if have any).
- Passport size photograph.
- Aadhar Card Details
- Bank Account details
Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Value 2020
Karnataka government provides the 1500 Rupees scholarship after completion of the application process. The amount of the Kar ePass Scholarship is directly deposited to the bank account provided by the students.
Benefits for Karnataka ePass Scholarship
The major benefit of the Vidyasiri scholarship is that it helps the poor students for further studies. Also, the burden of the parents goes less. The students won’t have to leave the study because of financial weakness.
How to Check Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020 Status Online?
Vidyasiri Scholarship status can be traced through the official website. Once you complete the Kar ePass Scholarship Online Application form and other required formalities, you can track the status of Scholarship. For this, you need to log on to the official website with your application ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is sponsoring this Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020?
The Karnataka government
- What is the mode of the application for the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020?
- When can one apply for the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020?
The application form is still available; it will close on 31st October.
What is the Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Value for 2020?
It is 1500 Rupees
We believe the information about Karnataka Vidyasiri Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates for 2020 was useful to you, share the same with your friends by clicking the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe so as to be getting other scholarship updates.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.