SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation Program 2019 at Kyushu University.
Applications are currently invited from students for SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation Program online. The scholarship is funded by Kyushu University. Interested and qualified candidate should summit their application letter on or before 31st July, 2019. Stay focus and read through.
This higher educational opportunity is designed to support all International students who either join an undergraduate, or master, or doctoral degree program in Japan.
Kyushu University was established in 1903 and chartered in 1911. It is the 4th oldest university in Japan and a Japanese national university which ranked 128th globally, 29th in Asia and 6th among Japanese universities.
Why at Kyushu University? Kyushu is one of the best universities in Japan; it offers advanced facilities for education and research with w wide range of disciplines. It also provides facilities for developing personality and communication skills.
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, East Timor, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Can apply for an undergraduate, master, or a doctor-level course at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The students must not hold any citizenship in Japan. And also, a person who is good at academic and dedicated to academics, who works for social contribution such as regional exchange volunteer activities.
How to Apply
- Before applying to the fund, candidates must have to enrol in an undergraduate, master, or doctoral level program at the university. After that, they can download and complete the application form and send it to the address: 1-7-1 Shimomeguro, Meguro-Ku, Tokyo 153-0064, Satoyo International Scholarship Foundation secretariat secretaria
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, language ability proof, copy of the passport, a recent photo, personal statement, details of referees, and curriculum vitae should be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: 12 years of academic education for an undergraduate program, an undergraduate degree for a master and a master’s degree for doctoral studies are required.
- Language Requirement: You must have good proficiency in both the English and Japanese language.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
Benefits: The educational opportunity will provide 150,000 Yen a month for undergraduate studies and 180,000 Yen a month for graduate studies.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: How to Apply for SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation Program, Kyushu University, SATO YO International Scholarship, SATO YO International Scholarship Deadline, SATO YO International Scholarship Foundation Program, SATO YO International Scholarship Portal | www.isc.kyushu-u.ac.jp