Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Scholarship Positions Scholarships 2019/2020 for Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D Students.
Scholarship Positions, Scholarships Positions Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters and Ph.D Studies 2019, How to Apply for Scholarship Positions Scholarships 2019/2020 Online. See more details below;
List of Scholarship Positions scholarships
1. Full DAAD Ph.D. Scholarship for Developing Countries
The goal is to develop an innovative seismological data processing scheme for volcanic tremor for the purpose of seismological monitoring and understanding the underlying physical source processes. This project is closely connected to PhD-Project I7 allowing for the exchange and joining of research ideas/concepts.
This scholarship is funded by the Graduate School Scholarship Programme (GSSP) of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the NatRiskChange Research Training Group.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to pursue Ph.D. scholarship at the Institute of Earth and Environmental Sciences of University of Potsdam, Germany for a period of three years. The working title of the project is: “Volcanic Tremor analysis based on advanced signal processing concepts including music information retrieval (MIR) strategies”.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship includes
- A monthly rate of 1000 Euro
- Travel support and potential support for studies and research
- Combined insurance (health, accident, liability)
- Potential support for rent, or family allowance
2. International Ph.D. Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington
These scholarships are awarded on academic merit and are open to New Zealand and international students in any discipline. Successful doctoral research makes original and significant contributions to knowledge and prepares graduates to undertake further research or to apply their advanced skills. Victoria doctoral candidates begin with up to 12 months of provisional registration.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing doctoral or PhD degree at Victoria University. These scholarships are awarded on academic merit and are open to New Zealand and international students in any discipline.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any discipline.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships include a $23,500 stipend annually + tuition fees.
3. Obama Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Chicago in the USA
The Obama Foundation and the University of Chicago Harris School of Public Policy share a goal of ensuring that talented young people from around the world can build the skills they need to advance their work as active citizens and to make a real impact in their communities.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Arts degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Development and Policy.
Scholarship Award: The Obama Foundation Scholars Program offers an extraordinary scholarship that covers tuition and expenses and provides a monthly living stipend, funding for books and course materials, and opportunities to experience unique out-of-the-classroom programming. Any travel costs for these experiences will also be fully covered.
4. World Health Organization Internship Programme for International Students
WHO as the leader in global public health issues is committed to building a diverse pool of future leaders in public health. WHO’s Internship Programme offers a wide range of opportunities for graduate and postgraduate students to gain insight in the technical and administrative programmes of WHO while enriching their knowledge and experience in the health field, thereby contributing to the advancement public health.
5. Graduate Research Scholarships at University of Melbourne in Australia
The University of Melbourne aims to assist international students who require financial assistance with scholarships. Scholarships are available to students undertaking graduate research training at the University of Melbourne.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for Master or Doctorate by research degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the University of Melbourne.
Scholarship Award: Stipend and fee offset scholarships
- Full fee offset for up to 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree or up to 4 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree.
- Living allowance for up to 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant for students moving to Melbourne from interstate or from outside Australia
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia
6. Emile-Boutmy Scholarship for International Students in France
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
Sciences Po’s overarching mission is to educate future leaders in the public and private sectors. It is to educate open-minded and enlightened citizens capable of changing the world and transforming society.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate or master’s level programs.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Merit and according to the type of profile sought for this program.
7. University of Groningen Fund for Students from Developing Countries
The main objective of the Eric Bleumink Fund, established on 23 May 2000, is to provide financial support to Master’s students from the poorest developing countries who wish to pursue a Master’s degree. This initiative will not only improve the cooperation between the University of Groningen and universities in developing countries but will also raise the level of academic expertise in these countries.
Course Level: Scholarships are open for Masters programme, Masters (MSc/MA/LL.M.), Undergraduate Bachelors, Associate Degree and Other Degrees.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. Please note that a considerable number of students apply for this scholarship each year, whereas the University can issue only a limited number of grants.
8. University of Auckland International Student Scholarships
The main purpose of the Scholarships is to attract new international students of high caliber to enroll in an undergraduate and postgraduate taught study of one year or more at the University of Auckland.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate study programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to all faculties.
Scholarship Award: Up to $10,000 for both postgraduate study and undergraduate study
9. Full Chinese Government Scholarship – CUST Scholarship for Non-Chinese Students in China
This is a full scholarship established by MOE to support Changchun University of Science and Technology to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Changchun University of Science and Technology is a key university in China, previously known as Changchun Institute of Optics and Fine Mechanics. The university was found by the former vice chairman of China Association for Science and Technology and the founder of the Chinese Optical Society, Wang Daheng in 1958 in Changchun, Jilin, China.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master and Doctoral degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarship awards:
- Tuition waiver;
- Medical insurance
- Master’s students & general scholars: CNY 3,000;
- Doctoral students & senior scholars: CNY 3,500.
- Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standard for details of each item.
- Note: Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month. Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will be granted half of the living allowance of that month. If a registered student stays out of China for more than 15 days (school holidays excluded), his stipend will be stopped during his leaving.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.