Tom Zucker Scholarship at University of Melbourne 2020 Portal Updates.
Tom Zucker Scholarship: University Melbourne is inviting applications from Australian and International students for Tom Zucker Scholarship.
The scholarship is for graduate Diploma or masters of Employment and Labour Relations Law. Application closes on 31st July, 2020. Hurry now and apply.
The grant is available for the Brilliant Australian and international students, who enrolled in either the Graduate Diploma or Masters of Employment and Labour Relations Law at Melbourne Law School.
The University of Melbourne is Australia’s second oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. It comprises 10 separate academic units and is associated with numerous institutes and research centers. It is ranked 32nd globally in 2017-2018 by the Times Higher Education.
Why at the University of Melbourne? The university supports students to create a world-class working environment and enable academics to continue achieving internationally renowned excellence in research and teaching.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate and postgraduate degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is open
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and master degree in Employment and Labour Relations Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you need to be an enrolled student in either the Graduate Diploma or Masters of Employment and Labour Relations Law at Melbourne Law School, and be employed by, or be an official of, an Australian trade union or peak union organization.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the graduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can submit their award application to the Melbourne Law School.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants may be asked to submit a full Curriculum Vitae (CV), personal statement, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, seekers are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You’ll need to satisfy the requirements in one sitting within 24 months of the proposed start date of your degree.
Application Deadline: Application Closed.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $5,000.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Tom Zucker Scholarship, Tom Zucker Scholarship 2020, Tom Zucker Scholarship Application Deadline, Tom Zucker Scholarship Application Form, Tom Zucker Scholarship in Employment Law and Labour Relations Law