University of Sussex Scholarships 2019 for Pakistani Students in UK.
University of Sussex Scholarships 2019… The University of Sussex is inviting applications for programmes for Pakistani students. The sponsorship will be awarded as a fee reduction. Interested applicants should apply on or before 1st August, 2019.
This scholarship aims to assist high achieving and highly motivated international research scholars at the University of Sussex.
The University of Sussex is a leading higher education and research institution near Brighton, in the south of England. Its goal is to deliver teaching and learning programmes that are informed by current research are attractive to students from all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, and which deliver skills for life.
Normally at least an upper second-class (or, in some subjects, a lower second-class) undergraduate honours degree or other professional qualification or experience of equivalent standing is required. In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
- Application Deadline: August 1, 2019
- Course Level: The grants relate to all full-time taught Masters degree courses at the University of Sussex.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Computing, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, Geography / Environmental Science, Law, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Politics and International Relations
- Award: Scholarships worth receive a £3,000 tuition fee reduction.
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: Students of Pakistan
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Students of Pakistan can apply for the opportunity .
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application , you must:
- be a Pakistani national
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- be self-financing
- have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex
- English Language Requirements: In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
Register your interest in the program through the postgraduate application system when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course.
If you applied through one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this for you.
If you are successful, information about the support will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application.
If the program information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the opportunity after you get your CAS, email
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.