UTFA Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 in Canada.
UTFA Undergraduate Scholarship 2019 – Applications are invited for the Faculty Association (UTFA) Undergraduate Tuition Scholarship. The scholarship is sponsored by the University of Toronto in Canada. Application closed on November 1, 2019. Continue reading for more information.
The studentship is available for the sparkling Canadian students to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
The University of Toronto is the first institution of higher learning in the colony of Upper Canada. It has evolved into Canada’s leading institution of learning, discovery and knowledge creation. It is regarded as one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate.
Why at the University of Toronto? At this university, candidates can get an opportunity to learn from and work with preeminent thought leaders through its multidisciplinary network of teaching and research faculty, alumni and partners.
- University or Organization: University of Toronto
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Canadian students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Canada
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in Arts and Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must be an undergraduate student from any faculty at the University of Toronto in session 2019-2020. Students from all faculties are eligible and encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this program, aspirants are required to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to attach the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of motivation, transcript and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to enroll in the bachelor degree program then you must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of adequate English facility for admission consideration, unless you qualify for an exemption.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
Benefits: The bursary will provide approximately the cost of undergraduate tuition in a general program of study in Arts and Sciences in the academic year to which the award pertains.
CLICK HERE for details about UTFA Undergraduate Scholarship 2019
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.