Bowen University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Screening Application Updates.
Bowen University Post UTME Form: Bowen University, Iwo Post UTME admission screening registration and application form for 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be announced. This page covers full instructions and guidelines for Bowen University UTME undergraduate application 2020.
The portal for online registration is normally open between May, June or September of every year. Meanwhile, take your time and read through the eligibility requirement and application process provided below.
Last Year Updates
The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of Bowen University is now available on-line for the 2019-2020 academic session.
Candidates Eligible for Bowen University Post UTME
- All applicants are required to sit for the 2019 Unified Tertiary MatriculationExamination (UTME)
- Bowen University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes, which must include English Language and four other subjects as may be specified by each Faculty.
- The five credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- For Medicine and Surgery (MB; BS), Nursing Science and Physiotherapy programmes, the five credits (including Mathematics and English) must beobtained at only one sitting.
- Candidates awaiting results may apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Bowen University Screening Exercise.
- Interested candidates who will apply to JAMB for admission and wish to change their choice to Bowen University are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB
- Complete theBowen University On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Bowen screening exercise.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY
All applicants for direct entry must satisfy any of the following:
- NCE at credit level, ND and approved equivalents with at least Lower Credit in relevant fields.
- At least two Advanced Level passes at acceptable grade level.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB),Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridgemoderated School of Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to NCE/ND/IJMB, JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each Faculty or programme, candidates must also satisfy the Ordinary Level requirements.
- HND holders may be admitted to 200 Level or 300 Level depending on the regulation guiding admission to each department / programme.
All direct entry candidates are required to apply through JAMB.
How to Apply
- Application Fee: N10,000
- Programme: Undergraduate
- Mode of Entry: UTME and DE
(a) On-Line Application
To complete the on-line application form:
- Visit Bowen University website www.bowenuniversity.edu.ng and follow the procedure:
- Click on “Apply Now” under the UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION sub menu. This takes you to the admission guide. Go through it and click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY” at the bottom of the page to create an identity (Pre-Registration).
- After the pre-registration, generate a payment invoice with your unique transaction ID for the sum of Ten thousand, three hundred Naira (N10, 300) only as application form fee.
- Then, proceed to Quick Teller page to make payment online.
- Payment for on-line forms through Banks – After generating a unique transaction ID through the University website, applicants may proceed to any of the following banks with their transaction ID to make payments: Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank and United Bank for Africa (UBA).
- Upon confirmation of payment, proceed to the School Admission page “eportal.bowenuniversity.edu.ng/apply to log in using your already created username and password in order to complete and submit the application form.
- Upon successful submission, print out your acknowledgment card and profile.
- Applicants in Lagos State may wish to visit the Bowen Microfinance Bank, Baptist Academy Compound, Obanikoro, Lagos for assistance for completing the application form. Contact: 08034955444, 08023672806, 08062435570
(b) Off-line Application Forms
- Application Forms may be obtained from any of the sales centres indicated below in ‘I’ upon the presentation of a non-refundable application fee of N 10,000.00 (Ten thousand naira) only in bank draft payable to Bowen University. Candidates must indicate their names and addresses at the back of the Bank draft.
Applicants are expected to submit their application forms on the screening day.
ENQUIRY AND SALE CENTRES
Applicants may visit any of the following centres for enquiries and may also obtain the application form:
i) Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State. Tel: 09036206970 or 07085434397
ii) Bowen University Liaison Office, Baptist Building, Oke Bola, Ibadan, Oyo State. Tel: 08033797387
iii) First Baptist Church, Opposite NNPC Quarters, Area 11, P. O. Box 331, Garki, Abuja. Tel: 08059648342.
iv) Ekiti Baptist Conference Secretariat, Km. 3 Ikere Road, Off Ologede Police Station, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. 08036265636
v) Baptist College of Theology Benin, NTA Road, Benin City, Edo State. 08038412738 or 08062417396
vi) Central Baptist Conference Secretariat, Lamingo Dam road, Rikkos, Jos, Plateau State. 08065517071.
vii) Bethel Baptist Conference, 4 Ahmadu Bello Way, Kaduna, Kaduna State. Tel: 08023551299
viii) Bowen Microfinance Bank, Baptist Academy Compound, Obanikoro, Lagos. Tel: 08034955444, 08062435570
ix) First Baptist Church, 120,Wetheral Road, Owerri, Imo State. 08039371722.
x) Rivers Baptist Conference Secretariat, No 7 William Jumbo Street, Old GRA, Port-Harcourt. 08064180777.
xi) Kwara Baptist Conference Secretariat, Afon Road, Ganmo, Ilorin, Kwara State. 08039125460.
xii) Ogun State Baptist Conference, Baptist Mission Compound, Idi-Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State. 07069647706.
xiii) Ondo State Baptist Conference Secretariat, Block 001 Plot 7 & 8 Alagbaka GRA, Extension Adjacent Freeman Petrol Station, Oba Ile Rd, Akure, Ondo State. 07038917271.
xiv) Delta State Baptist Conference, Amukpe, Sapele, Delta State. 08057257907.
xv) Beulah Baptist Centre, Behind Baptist High School, Ogbomoso, Oyo State. 08053514160
xvi) Oyo West Baptist Conference Secretariat, Oyo, Oyo State. 08035762942
xvii) Providence Baptist Church, 8, Baptist Avenue, Off Edet Akpan Lane, Itiam Edem Akai, Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State 08039102716
Bowen University Post UTME Screening Centres and Requirements
All applicants are to appear for BOWEN University Screening Exercise [2nd supplementary] to be conducted by the University on Saturday, 24th August, 2019 at any of the following Centres:
- Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos
- Baptist College of Theology NTA/TV Road, Benin-City
- Fullness of God Nursery and Primary School, Ijapo Estate, Akure.
- Baptist Theological Seminary, Kaduna
- Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State
- Faith Baptist College, 1 Rumuaparaeli Street, Beside Holy Rosary Secondary School, Old GRA Port-Harcourt, Rivers State.
- First Baptist Church, Area 11,Garki, Abuja.
- Union Baptist Grammar School, Ga-Akanbi, Ilorin, Kwara State.
- Baptist Girls College, Missions, Idi Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
- Gilgal International School, Shelter Afrique Extension, Mbiabong, Uyo, Akwa – Ibom State
- Ethiope-Delta Baptist Conference Amukpe, Sapele, Delta State
Candidates are requested to come along with the following for the screening exercise:
- Writing materials
- Off-line / On-line Generated Acknowledgement form
- 2019 UTME result slip & Choice of Institution Slip
- O’ Level statement of result
- Birth certificate
- Application form (for candidate who obtained the offline form)
The screening of candidates will start at 9.00am in each of the venues
For supports: Contact: 08185451648, 07085434397, 09036206970 and 08168916329.
- Get Bowen University Post UTME Past Questions Here.
- Bowen University School Fees.
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Bowen University Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.