BUK Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session | Portal Updates.
BUK Admission List: This is to inform all anticipating applicants that Bayero University, Kano (BUK) list of successfully admitted students for the 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be released by the school management. This page will give you an idea on what to expect and will be updated when the admission list is released.
Last Year Updates
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission screening exercise that the management of the university has released the names of successfully admitted candidates on the university portal.
Admission lists is the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise, its comes in different batches: 1st Batch is (Merit List) followed by 2nd, 3rd and other Batches.
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check BUK Admission List Online
- Go to http://mybuk.buk.edu.ng/myBUKAdmission/.
- Supply Your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Select your state of origin and your Gender.
- Finally, click on ‘Generate Admission Letter’ to see if you have been admitted into BUK.
Successfully admitted candidates should proceed to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- All newly admitted student are STRONGLY ADVISED to print a copy of their unofficial admission letter in the link below. Please note that the letter is generated FREE OF CHARGE and would be required during the screening exercise.
- Students are also advised to check their admission status on the Jamb site and download the Jamb Admission letter in addition to the unofficial BUK Admission letter.
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BUK admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about BUK Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Buk Admission List 2020/2021 Pdf, Buk Admission List Facebook, Buk Admission List Second Batch, Buk Change of Course Admission List, Buk Portal, Buk Postgraduate Admission List 2020/2021, Buk Result Portal, De Admission List 2020/2021