CRUTECH School Fees Policy Review and Short Break for Students.
CRUTECH School Fees Policy Review and Short Break… CRUTECH school fees policy review for new and old students of the institution and announcement of short break for students, especially those who are yet to pay their school fees.
CRUTECH School Fees Policy Review and Short Break for Students
This is to inform Staff, Students and the General Public that Management of Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH) has reviewed the Fee Payment Policy in the Institution in order to generate revenue to effectively administer the University. This action is against the backdrop of the poor response of continuing (year 2.5) Students towards paying their School Fees, a situation that is virtually grounding every vital service in the institution. The Policy stipulations include:
- Hence forth all Continuing Students including Extra Time Students must pay the School Fees for each Semester as at when due. Therefore, each student is expected to pay half (50%) of the Session’s School Fees at the beginning of each Session and complete the balance at the beginning of Second Semester.
- No part of a Session’s Fees shall be carried over to another Session.
- All Prospective SIWES and Teaching Practice Students must pay their School Fees in Full for the Session before they can be mobilized.
- All Final Year Students should also pay their Fees in Full before their results can be processed. Only such students shall be eligible for Mobilization for the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
- All students who pay their school fees should obtain Their Fee Clearance Card from the Student Accounts Unit of the Bursary.
- An up to date Fee Clearance Card entitles Students to Lectures, Attendance in Practical Classes, Library use, Submission of Assignments, Examinations and Assignment of Students to Project Supervisors.
- Response to student enquires and/or requests or applications for services in the University shall depend to the Fee Payment Status of the Student.
- To enable students who have not yet paid their Fees up to First Semester of 2018/2019 Academic Session to source for funds and defray their deparments. Management has approved that students should proceed on Two Weeks break with effect from Monday 15th April to Monday 29th April, 2019.
- Students shall resume classes on Monday 29th April, 2019.
Management sincerely wishes all students a useful and blissful break
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.