Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Form 2019/2020 | Cut off Mark and Registration Guide.
Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Form 2019… Federal University Gusau, FUGUS post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See more details below;
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State for the 2019/2020 Academic Session, that the University has fixed
15th and 16th August, 2018 as dates for the Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Aptitude Tests for the admission.
Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice,
Federal University Gusau Post UTME/DE Form | How to Apply.
- Visit http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2019/2020 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Federal University Gusau Aptitude test Schedule:
Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th August, 2018.
Time: 9:00 am Daily
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.