CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
FUPRE Post UTME Form 2019-2020 | Cut off Mark and Registration Guide.
The management of Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, FUPRE wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the post UTME admission screening form for 2019-2020 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. The minimum accepted cut off mark from each candidate is 180.
Latest Update: All candidates who have registered for the 2019/2020 Post UTME exercise and have printed out their registration confirmation page, should present themselves for accreditation an hour (I hour) before their scheduled examination time.
Any candidate who fails to present him/herself for accreditation will not be allowed to write the examination. Lateness will not be condoned.
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, invites all suitably qualified candidates to its Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise scheduled for Monday 29th July, 2019 To Saturday 3rd August, 2019 @ 10:00 a.m. prompt. Accreditation for all candidates start by 8:00a.m.
FUPRE Eligible Candidates for Post UTME.
Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME Form.
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng from Monday, 1st July, 2019 to Sunday, 21st July, 2019 to do their registration.
– Click on the link “2019/2020 Post-UTME Admission Screening Application”.
– Follow the registration instructions on the website.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION:
1. Candidates should scan and upload their recent coloured Passport size Photograph (taken on red background) of not more than 50KB in JPEG format in the space provided on the on-line registration form.
2. Any entry form without a passport photograph as (described in 1. above) uploaded on it, will not be accepted. The uploaded Passport Photograph will be the only valid I.D for all admitted candidates throughout their studentship in the University.
3. Ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as purported Mistake(s) may lead to disqualification. Note also that deliberate disregard of instructions or failure to comply with the instructions may disqualify a candidate.
4. Ensure that you use a password that you can remember to enable you access your result and confirm your admission status subsequently.
5. Kindly use functional e-mail addresses and Mobile Phone Numbers to enable the University contact you in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
6. Preview your online completed form and confirm that all information are correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print your confirmation page. Corrections are not allowed after submission.
Post-UTME Screening Date: Monday 29th July, 2019 To Saturday 3rd August, 2019. Check Your Registration Confirmation Print Out For Your Time And It Is Computer Based Test (CBT).
All candidates are required to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
i) Remita printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
i) A copy of their on-line registration form printed in colour and three (3) photocopies
ii) Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
iii) Four (4) coloured passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
iv) HB pencils and other writing materials
i). Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
ii). Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
FUPRE POST UTME SUBJECTS
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics|
Cell Phone Numbers: 07030350009, 08183706958.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FUPRE Admission 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019-2020 FUPRE Admission Screening Form, FUPRE, FUPRE Admission List, fupre admission portal, fupre admission requirement, FUPRE Admission Screening, FUPRE Admission Screening 2019, FUPRE Admission Screening Form, FUPRE Admission Screening Form 2019, FUPRE Admission Screening Form 2019-2020, fupre admission status, fupre cut off mark for petroleum engineering, FUPRE fupre departmental cut off mark, fupre latest news, FUPRE Post UTME Eligibility and Registration Guide, FUPRE Registration Guide, FUPRE screening form 2019