CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
See How To Check YABATECH Change of Course Supplementary Admission List 2015/16. The management of Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) wishes to inform all candidates that the supplementary change of course admission list for 2015/16 is now out on the school portal.
How To Check YABATECH Change of Course Supplementary Admission List
All prospective students are required to visit the link on the college website portal.yabatech.edu.ng to check their admission status.
Successful candidates are required to pay Acceptance fee which cost N10,000 and Bank charges of N500.
Procedure for Payment of Acceptance and Screening:
- Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Click on “Acceptance fee payment 2014/2015”.
- Enter your UTME/ Application Number.
- Click on Login.
- Click on “Make payment”.
- Enter your ATM Card details (MasterCard, VisaCard or Verve) and your Secure Code (please obtain your secure code from your Bank).
- Wait for 24 hours Then re-login to continue.
- Print Payment history.
- Update your Biodata and Print it.
- Proceed to Admissions Department of Registry in Room AA 24 of Old Admin Block to locate your Screening Officer with the following document:
-Printout of your Biodata
-Postutme Result Printout
-Colored printout of your Jamb Admission Letter
-Jamb Result Printout
-Acceptance Fee Payment Receipt
-2 Reference letters
-Online copy of your O-level Result.
» Download and Print Your Original JAMB Result Slip With Passport Here
» See How To Change Your Course/Institution Online
» READ ON: How to Upgrade Your JAMB CBT Score Online
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.