KSUSTA Post UTME Form 2019 and How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise.
KSUSTA Admission Screening Form 2019… Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero, KSUSTA Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2019-2020 academic session is out. KSUSTA post-UTME cut-off mark is 200. See more details below;
This is to inform all candidates who choose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice in the 2019 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and D.E candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institutions that, the screening of candidates for admissions into various undergraduate programmes have been scheduled as follows:
Online Registration for the Post UTME/DE screening will commence from Monday, 5th August to Friday, 1st November, 2019.
KSUSTA Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Form.
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE:Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily on 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.