Ads: Get Admission into 200 Level and Study any Course in any University of Your Choice. Low Fees | No JAMB UTME. Call 08063692710

NOUN Accredited Courses and Requirement | Full List of Courses Offered

Filed in School News by on October 10, 2019 121 Comments

Ads: Knock-off Diabetes in 60 Days => ORDER HERE!

NOUN Accredited Courses and Requirement | Full List of Courses Offered.

NOUN Accredited Courses and Requirement… NOUN List of available Undergraduate Courses / Programmes Offered at the Institution and approved by NUC

NOUN Accredited Courses and Requirement

Here is the list of all courses which has been approved and accredited in the National Open University of Nigeria by the National University Commission (NUC) for the 2019/2020 academic session.

Through this platform, we wish to get this information out to the general public, most especially all aspirants, candidates and students of the National Open University of Nigeria, NOUN, that the National Universities Commission (NUC) in Nigeria, has just approved and released the results of 2019 Accreditation Courses.

We’re extremely happy to notify all interested persons, that the National Universities Commission body has also granted the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Nursing science program Interim accreditation!

This means that you can now study nursing in NOUN and get the same results/treatment as other nurses who graduated from other Universities in Nigeria.

NOUN Accredited Courses and Requirement.

LATEST 2019 UPDATE.

This page will be updated when a new programme is introduced.

Programme TitleHost FacultyRemarks
Access and General StudiesAccess and General Studies
B. Agric. (Agricultural Extension and Rural Development Option)Agricultural Sciences
B. Agric. (Crop Production and Protection Sciences Option)Agricultural Sciences
B. Agric. (Soil and Land Resources Management Option)Agricultural Sciences
B. Agric. (Agricultural Economics and Agro Business Option)Agricultural Sciences
PGD Agricultural Extension and ManagementAgricultural Sciences

a)Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)4301
a)Postgraduate Diploma in Distance Education (PGDDE)4302

iii.      Masters of Education (M.Ed.) Programmes

a)Educational Administration and Planning4401
b)Educational Administration and Planning Science Education4402
c)Educational Technology4403

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes (By Research)

English (Language/ Literature)    2505

Arts & Humanities Education

S/NUndergraduate Degree ProgrammesProgramme Code
a)B.A (Ed.) Early Childhood Education4208
b)B.A (Ed.) English4209
c)B.A (Ed.) French4210
d)B.A (Ed.) Primary Education2411

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programme (By Course Work and Research)

ProgrammesProgramme Codes

c)Business Administration3313

NOUN Management Science Masters Degree Programmes

a)Master of Public Administration (MPA)3411
b)Master of Business Administration (MBA)3413
c)Master of Science Public Sector Management3414
d)Master of Science Public Administration3415

CENTRE FOR LIFELONG LEARNING (CLL)

Certificate Programmes

a)Business Communication1201
b)Entrepreneurship1205
c)Financial Management1206
d)Marketing1207
e)Medical Office Practice1208
f)Arabic and Islamic Studies1218

If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about NOUN Courses and Requirement, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.

What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+

Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.

Ads: Knock-off Diabetes in 60 Days => ORDER HERE!

Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS

Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1. Yusuf says:

Which course can I further with my degree course food science and technology…

2. Afolabi taofeek says:

Please my name is taofeek afolabi I have my nce result can I proceed for my degree programme at noun I want to study peace study and conflict resolution and is the direct entry form still on sale 08064160252

3. Afolabi taofeek says:

Please I need to know when is direct entry form will close 08064160252 that’s my number

4. PETER says:

PLEASE CAN I APPLY FOR MASTER OF SCIENCE BUSINESS ADMNISTRATION OR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION PROGRAMME NOW FOR 2018 ACADEMIC SESSION. the comment on this two courses is showing admission suspended. 08084086370

5. Adetola Dolapo says:

What subjects do I need to study hospitality management

6. Eludini Segun says:

I have a BA History (1994) University of Ilorin, with a third Class. Can I go ahead to pursue my Masters programme in Peace Studies and Conflict resolution?

7. Josiah Ezekiel says:

Please can someone get admission on awaiting results?

8. Josiah Ezekiel says:

Please what are the requirements for the study of peace and conflict resolution

9. Imong, Gobini Usang says:

Is jamb needed

10. Imong, Gobini Usang says:

What about HIV Education is there a course like that?

11. festus says:

please what is the requirement for studying economics?

12. eugenia asiegbu says:

I have Bnsc in nursing. Can I go undergo a Pgd in management ?.if yes,when can I enroll.

13. Salaudeen Yusuf Abiola says:

The pass in English and English literature is in ssce waec.please treat with urgency

14. Salaudeen Yusuf Abiola says:

can I study law in your school with merit grade in diploma in law and pass grade in English and English literature or relevant course to law

15. Akinbo Lawrence says:

I have B.A in Theology. Can I be offered admission to study Masters in Peace Studies and conflict resolution?

16. Folorunsho Ayodele says:

I want to study masters in educational administration and planning. Am a graduate of B.ed business education Ahmadu Bello University Zaria with second class upper division, what steps will i take and how much does student pay for a start?

17. Florence Ayodele says:

What is the o level requirements to study B.A.English

18. Amadi Patience says:

Pls does Noun offer PGDE in economics? What is the duration and what is the duration for Msc in economics? Pls I need a quick update. Thanks

19. christiana says:

I heard that Bsc Accounting was suspended. is NOUN currently offering Bsc Accounting or is it still on suspension?

20. SC EZE says:

Please what about your BSc Nursing programme?Do send me an email or call.

21. Emmanuel says:

Please when is accounting curse going to be available. Please I need to know

22. Cecilia Joseph says:

Please can I apply for public health as 100 level in NOUN

23. Bogo Liamdoo says:

Please what are the requirements for peace and conflict resolusion?

24. Ayeni Olabode Emmanuel says:

Where is best fit for me to have my M. Sc. Programme? I hold NCE in Computer science/Physics Education and B. Sc. Ed in Computer science Education. Please, which M. Sc. Course?

25. Ayeni Olabode Emmanuel says:

I hold NCE (Computer Science/Physics and (B. Sc. Ed) Computer Science Education. I want to ask where I am best fit for M. Sc. Programme.

26. Arimi Folake Mariam says:

I want to apply for admission for a course in Public Administration, As it been approved by N.U.C? I was informed that Noun has just finished exam? Can I start processing from Monday 25th September, 2017?

27. Yusuf Smog says:

Good morning, i have an issue please which i need clarification. I studied Electrical Electronic NCE, so i want to know the available courses that i can apply for 200 level please

28. Priscilla Jibunor says:

pLS i want to know when international diplomacy will be available for registration

29. peace George says:

I am.a graphics artist with second degree lower division I need to know if there is a masters program offering graphics design

30. peace George says:

I want to inquire if there is a masters program in graphic design.

31. Ekemezie Chibuike Isaac says:

I did not see public health here,and this is what I want to study

32. Hilili James says:

I am an nce holder in biology and integrated science. I want to get enrolled into NOUN. Can I be enrolled into school of Science and technology? To study Biology? And the requirements including school fees and the duration of the course please

33. Ben C Eze says:

I have adiminssion with noun on llb law 2013/2014 but after the registration I travel out of the country but now am back and wish to continue so please I want to know if the adiminssion is still on thanks

34. dahiru Mohammed says:

is admission for undergraduate ongoing and is the school fees?

35. muhammed yunisa says:

Please what are the requirement to study PGD program in noun and is the form going to be available for sale.

36. Bala samaila says:

I have Bsc in physic, want to do Pgd in IT, can get the admission with out having English on my O Level? ?

37. Ajani Nike tolani says:

Please I have upper credit in science laboratory technology (National diploma) which course can I do? I want to start from 200 level. thanks. 08037330846. Email : [email protected]

38. please, I want to register for B.sc Accounting

39. Adeboye says:

What is the requirement for school of science?

40. Amos Labson says:

Pls does noun offer undergraduate bus admin. And what are the requirements.
    08098141727.

41. Auwal Alhassan says:

Good day to all, please I am an X-ray technician and now work with primary health care as an attendant but (casual) i wan to apply for bsc community or public health can i? if yes pls i will like to know , and if no pls, what health related course might be availabl to me with this profession? pls help me.

42. sayo says:

Please what is the o level requirement for peace study and conflict resolution

43. Olali says:

Please i want to study B.sc in hospitality management, and what areally the requirements for d course.And how can I obtain the admission form nd where? 08036618026.. [email protected]

44. Please does dental technology course really accredited if yes when to start the application please kindly reply me

45. Please kindly reply me, this dental technology is currently accredited and if yes when to start I have been waiting for long time to apply please reply me

46. Ebare Hope says:

Pls I want to know what course I can read with this result COMMERCE-B3, CRK-F9, ECONOMICS-B2, GOVERNMENT-A1,LITERATURE IN ENGLISH-C6, ENGLISH LANGUAGE-B3, YORUBA LANGUAGE-ABS,MATHEMATICS-A1, BIOLOGY ABS.
    08132351005.

47. Ebare Hope says:

Pls I want to know what course can I read with this result pls,
    08132351005.

48. Ebare Hope says:

Pls I want to know what course can I read with this result pls,
    Commerce-B3, CRK-F9, Economics-B2,Government-A1, Literature in English-C6,English language-B3, Youruba Language-ABS,Mathematics-A1,Biology-ABS.

49. Jamiu says:

When will the form be out.
    How will I get RRR number.

50. Junaidtobi says:

I thought the institution offers offers diploma orice degree in entrepreneurships and business mangement but unfortunately cant find it here anymore.
    has the course been broken down?

51. AYODEJI MICHAEL ABIONA says:

Pls can I study PGD accounting or finance in noun?.does the school run this program?

52. Ogah mathew says:

What is the requirements for the school of arts and social science

53. Okafor Chika says:

I want to register for a PGDE in education. what is the procedure and how much is the fees.I have B.A in English. Thank you.

54. oyindamola says:

wjat are the requirement for animal science nd agric economic nd agro business

55. Chibuike says:

pls what are the requirement on the criminology and security course???

56. Lawal adetutu says:

Do noun university offer hospitality management course and what is the requirement

57. Adaora Onyenede says:

I have a degree in French (B.A) what are the courses available for me for PG or Master Program ,then I’d like to know the requirements as well. Kindly send your response to my email.07035351198. Thanks

58. Adaora Onyenede says:

I have a degree in French (B.A) what are the courses available for me for PG or Master Program ,then I’d like to know the requirements as well. Kindly send your response to my email.thanks

59. Austine says:

Pls can I apply for my master’s straight up or do I need to undergo PGD before going for my master’s.I graduated with HND microbiology upper credit but I want to opt out to do either PGD or master’s in Criminology and conflict resolution.I also have a take in public administration but am not that good with accounting in case is been offered.My number 08137851262

60. Angela Kelechukwu says:

please sir I would like to know the requirements for 100level entry into the department of early childhood education of the faculty of Education

61. Samuel Kator says:

What are the requirements to study criminology and security study

62. mercy says:

I want to go for direct entry,I have upper credit from the polytechnic Ibadan,…studied public administration. is there room for that? please I need response quickly

63. ebukason says:

the form will be out next month ending so get prepared.

64. ebukason says:

pls how much is schl fees for freshers

65. Happiness says:

Pls, I have HND upper credit. Is there need for me to enroll for PGD or I should proceed for my masters? Is PGD necessary for HND upper credit holder? Thanks

66. Lasisi Olufemi says:

I hav my b.ed in English and Literature and i want to do my masters in either phonetics and phonology or Leterature in English. Please, any space for me? If there are other options, please let me know and when the form will be out. Thanks. 08161842544

67. Musa Luqman says:

Please can someone that study office technology and management with uper credit at HND level can get direct entry to NOUN? If yes, what type of cause feet for such an individual and the process. Thanks

68. afolabi says:

please sir, I just want to ask if noun has started admit students into law program, and what are the requirements for direct entry students. thanks

69. ebu isaac says:

can somebody with diploma get direct entry when he apply for jamb

70. Dukumor, Taremi, M says:

I intend to study Law. I have 5 o level credits including English language, English literature and a pass in mathematics. I also hold a Bsc in Secretarial Administration, An MBA, and Msc in Economics. Please can I be offered admission?

71. Ibrahim bala usman says:

I want to apply for LLB direct entry but I don’t have Literature in English while have diploma in Law and BA English

72. Samson says:

What are the O level requirements to study mass communication.

73. Okoronye, Uzondu says:

I want to know if you run M.A [English] programme in your school.

74. adepemi says:

pls what are the requirements to apply as medical office practice

75. ITUA FUNMILOLA AMOPE says:

Please I’ve not been able to apply for admission on the NOUN’S online admission portal because Postgraduate diploma in public admin is not highlghted among the courses

76. Ake Jephta says:

I have gone through the available courses and l am interested in Environmental Health though someone told me that environmental health had been stopped but I saw this very course under accredited and approved courses for 2018. Please give me more light, contact: 08063260642, thanks

77. Ake Jephta says:

Please Sir/Madam, I am interested in Environmental Health,I need prompt response. My contact: 08063260642

78. Wisdom Onyenaucheya Anyaeriuba says:

What is the requirements to go for B.Sc programs.

79. Nkiruka Okpala says:

I have HND Business management at Upper credit level can I be admitted for MBA in human resource management

80. Ayuba Isiyaku says:

Good to hear this.I can’t wait.

81. Markus joseph says:

Pls I would like to asked a question. I want to study information communication technology, and I have nabteb result and I have 6 credit can I get admission at noun,and how many years it will take me to study.and what is my fee par semester.

82. Ugochukwu A. O says:

Please, I am a B.A degree holder and I teach civic education. I intend getting a pgd/masters degree to back up my vocation. But checking through the list of published accredited courses offered in NOUN I could not find where I fit in, in the program. I honestly need your help.
    Thanks.

83. Amaraegbu A.O. says:

Can I pursue a PhD program in Educational Management with a professional MPA degree from a Nigerian university?

84. Evelyn Evelyn says:

Good evening please i want to get the full detail of the school fees for a start each semester

85. Juliana Olowolagba says:

Now that law has been accredited, can a student who has been on the programme before but stopped continue with his o levels or diploma without a first degree?

86. Ishaku Yahaya says:

Iam an NCE holder ( agric. Education ). Can I be given admission even if I have a deficiency in my o-levels? I lntend to write another exam to make up the deficiency before graduating.

87. Amaka says:

Pls which related course can a graduate of estate management take in PGD in NOUN?

88. EME ASUQUO ETIM says:

I want to apply for degree but i have only four credit what should i do?

89. EME ASUQUO ETIM says:

I HAVE FOUR PAPERS INCLUDING MATHS AND ENGLISH CAN I DO DIPLOMA?

90. Ijeoma says:

Please I want know whether Open University is Public Admin

91. Abubakar says:

Hi please I have diploma in environmental health technology can I apply for Bsc public health

92. Please , is it possible to read nursing course there in the National Open University Of Nigeria ?
    Please with quick response .

Thanks

93. kemi says:

Can someone with lower credit in National diploma get direct entry admission?

94. Halimat says:

No engineering courses dat bad

95. Iwatt,Ifiok joseph says:

please I registered and was offered admission into department of Environmental health science in 2015 , can I proceed with school fees payment?
    matriculation no:Nou153787937

96. orisaniyi taiwo says:

pls i will like to know if i am qualify to study masters of science in busies administration with B.Sc(ed) Economics

97. Akom Jerry says:

Pls, what’s are the requiment to study community Health? This is my gmail [email protected] Com

98. AJUONUMA AMAKA LINDA says:

Pls,as a graduate of linguistics,can I study mass communication for masters in open university.Thanks

99. Manuel says:

I want to study economics in Noun please I want to know the o’level requirement for the course.my number is 07068397766.thanks

100. faith zarmai says:

I want to know the requirements for Bsc. in Environmental health. and if it happens I have environmental health Assistant and environmental health technology ND. can they give me 3oolevel?

101. Francis says:

I want to know more about the requirement for PGD in Chemistry…

102. PRINCEWILL says:

Has the Law practice regulatory not accredited law program in NOUN….. May I please know the whole truth pertaining LLb program at NOUN…

THANKS

103. Giwa sherifat says:

I would like to know if there is any related field DAT a person who studied estate management can do in post graduate diploma of national open university and please what are the requirements needed

104. Hussain I Muhammad says:

I have a National diploma in computer science with lower credit ,Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc.computer science?

105. Ayodeji says:

pls enlight me which curse can i study with this result and details about the curse: English Language C5, Mathematics B3, Agricultural sc A1, Government B2, Economise C4, C.R.K C6, History B2, Yoruba C6, Biology D7.

106. odiowei felix says:

please what are the requirements to study environment health. this my email [email protected]

107. odiowei felix says:

please what are the requirements to study environment health

108. Audu muhammad Abdulhamid says:

When are they sellin form to join noun

109. Reeves Onuoha says:

Please what are the requirements for studying criminology and security studies at the National open university of Nigeria?

110. where is Bnsc nursing science on this your list

111. adeyemi peter says:

Please what is the requirements to study franch And international relation.this is my email address. [email protected]

112. musa olayinka says:

may I pls know the fees for the following courses. Bsc….in environmental health,computer science, Entrepreneurship, science education.

113. musa olayinka says:

114. glory smart says:

How can I register for my masters

115. Joe Garba says:

Msc business administration is it read to run now

116. Idowu kunle says:

Can a graduate of B.Ed. Primary education cross to M.ed. English? Also, what is the school fees for BA. ed. English?

117. which course can I study with this result? and do I need jamb to gain admission?
    English:c5, math:d7, agric:c6, chemistry: c6, physics:c6, geography: c6 ,fishery:c5,biology:d7