OAU 2019-2020 Post UTME/DE Form | Cut off Mark and Registration Guide.
OAU 2019-2020 Post UTME/DE… Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application forms are now on sale for the 2019-2020 academic session. OAU post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 200. See more details below;
The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU invites suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to its 2019-2020 academic session admission screening exercise.
Candidates That Are Eligible for OAU POst UTME/DE Screening.
Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2019 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE)
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from
September 11, 2017. The candidates are required to click on “2019 ADMISSION SCREENING-UTME/DE APPLICANTS” link (or visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly) and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) after paying appropriate fees:
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
Click here to Apply for Admission.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.