=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Saïd Business School 2019 Application Guide, Eligibility and Requirements.
Saïd Business School 2019 – Saïd Business School is one of Europe’s youngest and most entrepreneurial business schools. An integral part of the University of Oxford, the School embodies the academic rigor and forward thinking that has made Oxford a world leader in education. The School is dedicated to developing a new generation of business leaders and entrepreneurs.
Saïd Business School 2019
Saïd Business School, part of Oxford University, is located in the university town of Oxford in England. The school offers a one-year, full-time MBA programme, as well as a two-year dual-degree option, the Oxford 1+1 MBA. Oxford Saïd also offers an Executive MBA programme. Saïd is recognized for the opportunities it offers in the wider Oxford University, its international community of professors and students, and its emphasis on combining rigorous academic training with practical experience.
It is also ranked by The Financial Times first in the UK and tenth in the world for its Executive Education open programme, first in the UK for its Masters in Financial Economics programme for the fourth consecutive year (seventh in the world), third for its MBA, second for its Executive MBA and tenth in its European Business School ranking.
The Executive MBA is ranked second in the world and first in the UK by The Economist. BusinessWeek and Forbes magazines both ranked the MBA in the top five of non-US Business Schools. The Saïd Business School at Oxford University was established in 1996 with a generous donation of £28m by Mr. Wafic Rida Saïd.
The Program at Saïd Business School
The Oxford MBA starts on the 23rd of December 2019 and is a one year program with full time to study as a student. The Oxford MBA costs £57,200. MBA programme builds on this legacy, providing you with a solid foundation in core business principles while developing a broadened mindset and understanding of the role of business in society. You will be challenged to delve deep into the areas that interest you most and gain the strategic skills and insight to lead a successful, purposeful career.
The Oxford MBA exposes you to a globally connected network, a diverse student group, diverse career opportunities, thought leaders, and rigorous academic experience.
Applying for the MBA
You need to submit your online application form and application requirements by your chosen application deadline for the 2019-20 class:
- Stage 1: 7 September 2018
- Stage 2: 2 November 2018
- Stage 3: 11 January 2019
- Stage 4: 5 April 2019
The admissions committee will review your complete application. You will be notified on whether or not you have been short-listed for an interview on the stage date below:
- Stage 1: 21 September 2018
- Stage 2: 16 November 2018
- Stage 3: 1 February 2019
- Stage 4: 26 April 2019
After all, interviews have been conducted, the admissions committee will decide which candidates will receive an offer to join the MBA programme. Final decisions will be emailed to all candidates on the final decision deadline of the stage in which you have applied below:
- Stage 1: 19 October 2018
- Stage 2: 14 December 2018
- Stage 3: 22 March 2019
- Stage 4: 7 June 2019
You will be asked to upload all your university degree academic transcripts/mark-sheets to the online application form. As evidence, you will be asked to upload all your university degree academic transcripts/mark-sheets to the online application form. These must outline the subjects studied or grades obtained from each academic year.
GMAT or GRE Score
We look for a high level of quantitative and analytical skills evidenced by your GMAT or GRE results.
- A minimum score would not be asked for,, but GMAT scores of 650 or above are considered competitive.
- All sections of the GMAT must be taken in order to be considered valid
- Official online scores must be accessible by our admissions department for your application to be considered complete. For GMAC to release your official scores to Saïd Business School, please give your test centre the following code: Q0G-4B-59
- GMAT scores are not valid if they are older than five years on the application deadline date
- Contact GMAC directly to arrange to take the test
- As part of your application, you will need to submit two mandatory essays:
- Consider a statistic or trend that shocks you. Why it is important to you and how could it be changed for the better? (Maximum 500 words)
- Is there anything not covered in the application form which you would like the Admissions Committee to know about you? (Maximum 250 words)
- If you are applying under the 1+1 scheme you also need to submit the following essay:
- Explain why you see this as particularly beneficial for you and how it fits with your career and personal development aims. (Maximum 250 words)
- Re-applicants will need to submit an additional essay as below:
- What improvements have you made in your candidacy since you last applied to the Oxford MBA? (Maximum 250 words)
- When reviewing your essays, the admissions committee will be looking for evidence of the following: good communication skills, leadership potential, analytical skills, fit with the Oxford MBA community, among other characteristics.
Two professional or academic references are required.
Using the online application form you will need to submit two references, preferably from professional referees. Once your referee details are input into the form, your referee will receive an automatic email from the School with details on how to complete the online reference form. Please note we can only accept references from a valid work/professional/institutional email address and not from Gmail/Hotmail accounts.
English language capability,
You will need to prove your English language capability.
A TOEFL score
- Test of English as a Foreign Language® is a standardized test to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers wishing to enroll in English-speaking universities. The institution code for ordering your official TOEFL score sheet from ETS is 0807. There is no department code, this can be left blank. TOEFL scores will not be valid if they are more than two years old on the application deadline date of the stage in which you are applying.
- Minimum Score: 110
- Minimum required on each component: Listening – 22; Reading – 24; Writing – 24; Speaking – 25
An IELTS score
- The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS™, is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. If you choose to take the IELTS you need to sit the academic test. IELTS scores will not be valid if they are more than two years old on the application deadline date of the stage in which you are applying.
- Minimum Score: 7.5
- Minimum required on each component: 7.0
- Application form & fee
Application form & fee
Please ensure you have all the above requirements before submitting your application form and ensure your application is complete and that your £150 application fee has been paid upon submission.
The admissions committee can only consider a candidate once all supporting documentation has been received. We conduct spot checks on a regular basis to ensure the authenticity of applicants’ references, work experience, and academic background. We also reserve the right to ask for supporting evidence if necessary.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Business Schools