UI Admission Clearance Exercise 2019…. University of Ibadan, UI admission clearance exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session newly admitted UTME and Direct Entry candidates.
This is to inform all candidates who have been offered provisional admission in the 2019/2020 UTME and Direct Entry admissions exercise that the clearance exercise will commence on
Monday, 27 November, 2017.
Candidates are therefore advised to proceed to the admissions portal on www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee.
Note: The University of Ibadan Admission Clearance Exercise Details for 2019/2020 academic session is not yet out
University Of Ibadan Admission Clearance Details.
Candidates are requested to bring the underlisted documents for the clearance exercise:
- Biodata and Acceptance Fee Forms to be filled online and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage
- Institution and candidate’s copies of the Admission Letter (To be printed from jamb website)
- Original and 2 photocopies of the UTME Result Slip.
- Original and 2 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise – SSCE/GCE/CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL. Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs
- Original and 2 photocopies of Birth Certificate and Immunization Card. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
- Two letters of reference from two reputable persons on Letter-Head Papers
- Original copy of payment receipt for N35, 000.00 Acceptance Fee
Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise the following forms at http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/
a. Medical Form
b. Undertaking Form
c. JAMB Form B001 and B003
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website: www.ui.edu.ng.
For further enquiry, contact the Undergraduate Admissions Office on any of the helpline: 08147031889 or send electronic mail to [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.