UNIBEN JUPEB Pre-Degree/Foundation Admission Form 2018/2019 and How to Apply.
UNIBEN JUPEB Pre-Degree Admission Form 2018… University of Benin, UNIBEN JUPEB Pre-Degree/Foundation programme admission form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. See more details below;
The University of Benin (UNIBEN), In collaboration with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Foundation Programmes for the 2018/2019 Session.
The Programme leads to the award of the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Certificate which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 level of the degrees offered by the University of Benin and other JUPEB – affiliated Universities in Nigeria and universities abroad. The JUPEB Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificate (HSC) or IJMB.
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess minimum of 5 credit passes in at least five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB)
Note: All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the University of Benin and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT etc.
Available Subject Combination.
- Arts – Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies History/ Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies Economics, Government/Literature in English
- Education – All the combination in 1,3,4,5,6,7&8
- Management/Social Sciences – Economics/Government/Mathematics Mathematics/Geography/Economics Economics/Business Studies//Government Accounting/Economics/Government/Economics/Government/Geography CRS/Economics/Government
- Law – Government/Literature in English/Christian Religious Studies
- Life Sciences – Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- Physical Sciences – Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics Geography/Mathematics/Physics
- Medicine/Dentistry/ Pharmacy/Nursing – Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- Engineering – Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
- Agricultural Science – Agricultural Science/Biology/Chemistry
Duration: The duration of the study is a minimum of one Academic Session of two Semesters. It is strictly non-residential programme.
Method of Application.
- Visit: http://www.uniben.edu.ng with valid VERVE VISA OR MASTERCARD ATM BANK CARD from any commercial bank in Nigeria for the non-refundable application fee of fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) The fee excludes bank charges.
- The application form must be correctly filled with all information required before submitting online and thereafter printed out.
- Click on the WAEUP PORTAL LINK
- Click on the FOUNDATION PROGRAMME (JUPEB) APPLICATION 2018/2019 LINK
- Click on “Register For Application” and fill out application after reading instructions on the page
- Upload a recent coloured passport size 4 photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip which should have your user name and passport
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
Mode Of Study: Face to face contact at the JUPEB Study Centre, University of Benin,. Lectures will be conducted from 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday.
(i) Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
(ii) Candidates who upload wrong bio-data will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
(iii) Only coloured print out will be accepted.
(iv) Print at least 4 copies of the University of Benin online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
(v) Candidates are to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study
- Application Start Date: Monday 4th June, 2018
- Closing Date: Midnight on Monday, August 17th 2018.
- Entrance Examination: The Entrance Examination into the Foundation Programme will hold at the University of Benin on Saturday, August 25th 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2018/2019 UNIBEN JUPEB Pre-Degree/Foundation Admission Form, How to Apply for UNIBEN JUPEB Pre-Degree/Foundation Admission, UNIBEN, UNIBEN JUPEB Pre-Degree/Foundation Admission Form, UNIBEN JUPEB Pre-Degree/Foundation Admission Form 2018, UNIBEN JUPEB Pre-Degree/Foundation Admission Requirements