University of South Africa Admission Form 2019 | UNISA Application Guide and Requirement.
University of South Africa Admission Form 2019 | WISH TO STUDY AT THE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AFRICA (UNISA)? Here are facts to note.
University of South Africa Admission Form 2019
UNISA is the largest open distance learning university in South Africa As a comprehensive university, Unisa offers both vocational and academic programmes, many of which have received international accreditation, as well as an extensive geographical footprint, giving their students recognition and employability in many countries the world over and the longest still-in-existence open distance university in the world.
Founded in 1873 as the University of the Cape of Good Hope, the University of South Africa (or Unisa as it is commonly known) spent most of its early history as an examining agency for Oxford and Cambridge universities and as an incubator from which most other universities in South Africa are descended. In 1946, it was given a new role as a distance education university and today it offers certificate, diploma and degree courses up to doctoral level.
In January 2004, Unisa merged with Technikon Southern Africa (formerly known as Technikon SA) and incorporated the distance education component of Vista University. The combined institution retained the name University of South Africa. It is now organised by college and by school.
UNISA APPLICATION GUIDE
- Copy of your school qualifications. For a list of acceptable school qualifications for admission per country, visit http://mb.usaf.ac.za/
- Copy of your tertiary academic qualifications (if applicable)
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Original sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
- M30 form – Application for a Certificate of Conditional Exemption (ONLY for admission to Bachelor’s Degree studies – not for BTech degree studies) (PDF 33KB) and supporting documents if you are applying for a certificate of exemption
Please note that some qualifications may require additional documents. Unisa reserves the right to request original documents and/or to verify the correctness of submitted documents at any time.
*Please note the following rules for uploading supporting documents:
- Files cannot be larger than 2MB (2048KB) each.
- Only black and white documents may be submitted.
- Only the following file types are allowed: pdf (Adobe Acrobat Portable Document format file), doc (Word document file) or tif (image file).
- Unisa does not provide scanners or electronic devices. Please ensure that your documents are in an electronic format before starting the application process.
HOW TO APPLY
- All prospective students who want to study through Unisa must apply for admission. Visit www.unisa.ac.za/apply for more information.
FOR APPLICATION DATE, VISIT: www.unisa.ac.za/apply. Which will commence on august.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about University of South Africa Admission 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2017 University of South Africa Admission Form, 2018/2019 University of South Africa Admission Form, unisa application 2018, unisa application dates, unisa application dates for 2018, unisa application form 2017 pdf, unisa application form for new student, unisa application forms for teaching, unisa application login, unisa online application 2018, University of South Africa Admission Form