=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
UNN Hostel Accommodation Application Notice for New & Returning Students 2018 Session.
UNN Hostel Accommodation… University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN hostel accommodation notice for fresh and stale undergraduate students for the 2018/2019 academic session. See more details below;
The management of University of Nigeria, Nsukka has released some important information as regards the hostel accommodation for the 2018/2019 academic session.
General UNN Hostel Accommodation Information.
- Portal opens for New Students on Monday 22nd October 2018 at 10.00am
- Portal opens for Returning Students on Tuesday 23rd October 2018 at 10.00am
- Kindly note that the portal is open Monday – Friday from 10.00am – 6.00pm
Students Accommodation Fees.
- Female : 15,000
- Male : 12,000
- Concessional :18,000
- Nursing Mothers (Zik’s Flat E-Block): 20,000
This is to inform all students of UNN (Prospective and Returning) to take note of the following important information with regards to student accommodation for the 2018/19 session:
- The University has limited spaces for student accommodation.
- The accommodation is allocated on a first come, first serve basis. The allocation process is fully automated and can only be accessed from the student portal.
- First Year and Final year students are given high priority during allocation.
- First years are allocated 40% of the total accommodation, final years 30% while others and
special needs are allocated 30%.
- All Nursing Mothers must apply for accommodation online and must notify the authorities early.
- The following are highly prohibited and will attract eviction from the hostel:
- Squatting of any kind.
- Late return to the hostel at night.
- Drinking of Alcohol.
- Fighting and quarrelling.
- Use of hotplates, electric boiling ring, refrigerator, gas cooker and so on.
- Use of generator sets.
- Defecating and bathing at undesignated places.
- Pouring of water in undesignated places.
- Defacing of Hostel walls by posting of bills, posters and any document.
- Only students who have specifically met the following will be qualified for hostel accommodation:
- Paid all fees till date including acceptance fees.
- Registered all courses online till date.
- Possess the University ID card or have been successfully captured.
- Possess and use the University student email address.
- All hostel accommodation invoices are valid for only three days after generation. (Any student who fails to pay online within the three day period will forfeit the allocation and fees paid).
- All Reverend Sisters are to follow the authorized process for accommodation.
- Physically challenged students must also generate invoice online and proceed to make payments.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO ROOM FOR TEMPORARY ACCOMMODATION.
How to Apply for UNN Hostel Accommodation.
- Log in to the UNN Portal- www.unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Enter your username and password (Your username is your Jamb Registration Number for New Students, while your username is your Registration Number for Returning Students).
- Click on Hostel Allocation.
- Click on Apply for Bed space (Select Hostel and Room No and Bed Space).
- Click on Apply.
- Print the Invoice carrying your RRR number and proceed to the bank or make payment using your ATM Card.
- Return to the portal and Click on Hostel Allocation.
- Select print Allocation Slip.
- Print Allocation Slip.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE PROCESS MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN 3 DAYS ELSE YOU LOSE THE ALLOCATION.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.