UNN Post UTME Result 2018 | Check UNN UTME Result Online.
UNN Post UTME Result 2018… University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN post UTME / admission screening result for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. Candidates that participated in the screening exercise can now check their results online. See more details below;
This is to inform all Prospective students who applied for admission into University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) and completed their Admission Screening form using their O’level result that they can now check their scores online.
Candidates that participated in UNN admission screening exercise can now check their results online.
How to Check UNN Post UTME Result Online.
To check your results, kindly follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the UNN Portal- http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Click on 2018/19 Screening Result.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Proceed to generate an invoice which contains your RRR Number.
- Pay using your ATM Card or proceed to any bank with your printout for payment.
- Return to the Portal.
- Enter your Registration Number.
- Your result is available to you.
NOTE: Do not fall prey to fraudsters selling Scratch cards or claiming to help you with your results in anyway.
Undergraduate Admissions: To become a student, one has to meet the following General Entry Requirements;
– Age Limit: No person under the age of sixteen (16) years may be admitted to the University as a student.
– Admission Requirements: University of Nigeria, Nsukka requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit level passes which must include a credit pass in English Language and a Science subject in not more than two sittings.
Entry requirement for Direct Entry must include UTME requirement for that particular course. Prospective candidates for the University of Nigeria should also click the appropriate links below for updates on both University and Departmental Entry requirements.
You can also access your result from the email address you provided during registration.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.