Veritas University VUNA Post-UTME & DE Admission Form 2016/17, Cut off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details is Out
Veritas University VUNA Post-UTME & DE Admission Form 2016/17, Cut off Mark, Eligibility and Registration Details is Out.
The Management of Veritas University, Abuja (VUNA) hereby invites applications from candidates who sat for the 2016 JAMB UTME and candidates with Direct Entry application for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the University for the 2016/2017 Academic Session.
- A) COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
DEPARTMENT OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES EDUCATION
- B.A. (Ed) English /Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Education/ Economics
- B. Ed Business Education
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE EDUCATION
- B.Sc. (Ed) Education/Chemistry
- B .Sc.(Ed) Education/Physics
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION
- B. Ed Educational Management
- B) COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES
DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- B. A. English and Literary Studies
DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- B.A. History and International Relations
DEPARTMENT OF PHILOSOPHY
- B.A Philosophy
- C) COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTING
- B.Sc. Accounting
- BSc. Public Administration
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Marketing & Advertising
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurship
- D) COLLEGE OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- B .Sc. Applied Microbiology
DEPARTMENT OF PURE & APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
DEPARTMENT OF PURE & APPLIED PHYSICS
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- E) COLLEGE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
- B.Sc. Economics
DEPARTMENT OF POLITICAL SCIENCE & DIPLOMACY
- B.Sc. Political Science & Diplomacy
Also See: >>Veritas University School Fees Schedule
- Candidates who sat for the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with minimum score of 180.
- Direct Entry Candidates (who have completed their admission process with JAMB and have obtained the IJMB form) can also apply.
- WAEC, NECO, NABTEB: Five (5) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language for all courses. For example:
- For B.A. English and Literary Studies, a credit in Literature-in-English is required.
- For B.A. History and International Relations, a credit in History or Government is required.
- For B.Sc. Accounting, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Economics, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Marketing and Advertising, a credit in Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Political Science and Diplomacy, a pass in Mathematics is acceptable.
- For B.Sc. Applied Microbiology, a credit in Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology is required.
- For B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry, a credit in Chemistry and two of Physics, Biology and Mathematics is required.
- For B.Sc. Physics with Electronics, a credit in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology is required.
To enjoy an optimal learning and research experience at Veritas University, your computer must meet the following minimum technical requirements.
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
- Processor: 1.6GHz or faster
- Operating System: Windows XP (Home or Professional), Windows Vista, or Windows 7, 32 or 64-bit, Ubuntu, Mac
- Memory: 1GB of RAM or greater
- 40 GB Hard drive (or equivalent storage medium)
- Display setting capable of at least 800×600
- Internet Explorer version 6 or higher, and/or Firefox 3 or higher
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 or higher.
Special Technical Considerations: Only Microsoft Windows based machines with original antimalware will be allowed access to VUNA network
NB: Your admission to the University is subject to your having genuine academic qualifications in the prescribed subjects above. This will be checked and certified during registration. Failure to comply with this provision will automatically nullify your admission.
Post-UTME Application Procedure:
All interested Candidates must complete the Veritas University, Abuja on-line application form via www.veritas.edu.ng/admission
Filling Veritas University, Abuja Manual Application Form: The completed form and the payment teller must be scanned and sent to [email protected] after paying the non-refundable sum of Five Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N5,500.00) only into any of the following University accounts;
GTB BANK: Name: Veritas University Account No: 0024642120
FIDELITY BANK: Name: Veritas University Account No: 4110006977
ZENITH BANK Name: Veritas University Abuja Account No: 1013201758
Best of luck To You all…
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.