This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic year that the management has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure. If you don’t know whether you have been admitted yet, check your name on YABATECH Admission Status Checking Portal.
All the newly-admitted candidates of YABATECH are to commence the payment of acceptance fee effective from Wednesday, January 2, 2019.
– Select any payment option (Card Payment, Bank Payment)
– If option selected is Card Payment, click Submit, enter your card details, and enter your soft or hard token for MasterCard or the i-pin for Visa cards. If transaction is successful after payment kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
– If option selected is Bank Payment, click Submit and print the payment invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment. After bank payment kindly go back to the college website, click on Payment Confirmation/Validation link, enter the RRR number or Application/UTME number and click validate. If transaction is successful after validation kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
– Return to the College Website, repeat STEP 3 and 5
– Print out your Payment History
– Update your Biodata and Print it
NB: Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Failure to make payment on or before the due date will result to forfeiting of admission.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.