Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Portal 2020/2021 Registration Updates.
Bureau of Public Procurement Portal 2020: This page contains the latest information with regards to the The Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP). Take your time and read through carefully.
The Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) provides a registration database system known as the Contractor and Service Provider Database System for all federal government contractors, consultants, and service providers.
So, if you want to be a federal government consultant, contractor, or a service provider, you need to pass the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) registration. In this article, are the requirements and guidelines on how to register with BPP.
The Bureau of Public Procurement is the regulatory body that is responsible for monitoring and providing oversight for public procurement of goods, services or constructions in Nigeria. The Bureau is responsible for regulating, setting the standards, and developing the legal framework, and also the professional capacity that is needed to harmonize all existing government policies and practices for public procurement in Nigeria.
The objectives of the Bureau of Public Procurement are:
1. To harmonize existing government practices and policies on public procurement and to ensure accountability, probity, and transparency in the procurement process.
2. To establish pricing standards and benchmarks.
3. To ensure that procurement and disposal of public assets are done in a fair, competitive, value for money standards and practices.
4. To ensure and maintain competitiveness, transparency, professionalism, and cost-effectiveness in the public sector procurement system.
BPP Registration Requirement
To register your company on the system, you are required to carry out the following process.
1. Sign up using your Email address and password, on completion, a temporary activation link shall be sent to your Email Address provided.
2. Check your email and click the link to activate your account, you will be redirected to BPP registration page and provide the following data of your company;
- Company Registration Details with CAC
- Company Registration No. with CAC
- Upload CAC certificate of Registration
- Select company type and upload particulars of directors and secretary for Limited Liability Company only
- Select Business classification type and submit your Registration
- Print your BPP Reference Number for verification
- All payments should be made into the Adamawa State Pay Direct Integrated Revenue Collection Platform at any Bank and collect e-payment ticket and bring same to the BPP for receipting.
3. Those who register are to come to the Bureau for verification and collection of their certificate
How to Register with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
All contractors, consultants and service providers planning to do business with the federal government of Nigeria or are already in business with them are classified into categories or classes based on the information they provide.
There is already a criteria system for this process. So make sure you provide accurate information in your registration. To get registered, visit this Link
If you found this article useful and would love to get more updates like this one kindly subscribe below, by entering your email and hit the share button to share to your friends.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.