=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Comcast-Xfinity Sign in – This article will discuss on Comcast-Xfinity and how to sign in to an Xfinity account, as well as how to reset or change your account password if you forget and how to change your secret question.
Xfinity is a trade name of Comcast Cable Communications, LLC, a subsidiary of the Comcast Corporation used to market consumer cable television, telephone, internet, and wireless services provided by the company.
An Xfinity account allows you to manage your Xfinity services such as:
- 1. View and pay your bill.
- 2. Set up automatic payments and paperless billing.
- 3. Find out when your technician will arrive.
- 4. Manage your WiFi network name and password settings.
- 5. View TV, internet, voice, and home security devices.
- 6. Program your remote control for your TV or audio device.
- 7. Check for outages and troubleshoot issues.
- 8. Find your nearest Xfinity Store.
How to Sign in to Xfinity Account
- 1. Go to this link https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/create-uid?execution=e2s1
- 2. Click on what you would like to open your account with, that is either with your mobile phone number or social security number, and click on continue.
- 3. Complete the quick security check by typing in the moving letters, then click “Continue”.
- 4. Enter your mobile number, then click on continue.
- 5. Enter the verification code that will be sent to you, and then click “Continue”.
- 6. Congratulations, your account is set.
How to Reset your Xfinity Account Password
Sometimes we easily forget our account passwords, but not to worry, if you forget your Xfinity password, you can follow the instructions below to reset it:
Reset Your Xfinity Password through My Account:
1. Go to www.xfinity.com/password.
2. Enter your Xfinity username and click “Continue”. (If you can’t remember your username, go to www.xfinity.com/username).
3. Complete the security check by typing the letters in the box, then click on “Continue”.
4. Select a method for recovering your password from the options listed and click Continue. Please note that if you only have one recovery method, you will not see a list of options. But,
- If you are resetting through email, you will see a screen confirming that a password reset link has been sent to your inbox. Open the email message and click the link to proceed.
- If you are resetting through text message, check your text messages and enter the reset code. Click on “Continue”.
- If you are resetting through call, you will receive an automated call that reads the reset code aloud to you. Enter it and click on “Continue”.
- If you are resetting through secret question, enter the answer to your question and click Continue.
Note that if you insert an incorrect answer to your secret question three times, your secret question password recovery method will be temporarily disabled on the third attempt. So you will need to select another method to reset your password by clicking on another verification method.
5. Create and confirm your new password, then click on “Continue”.
6. A confirmation page will appear on your screen.
How to Change Your Xfinity Account Password
Change your Xfinty Password through My Account:
- 1. Sign in to “My Account”, https://customer.xfinity.com/#/users and select Users.
- 2. Select “Edit” next to the user.
- 3. Scroll to the “Username & Password” section of that user’s page and select Edit next to Password.
- 4. Enter your new password and confirm the password by entering it again. Once that is complete, select “Save”.
Change your Xfinity Password through the Xfinity My Account App:
- 1. Sign in to the Xfinity My Account app.
- 2. Tap on the “Account Information” section that displays your name and Xfinity username.
- 3. Tap the “Change Password” option. Enter your current password and your new password twice to confirm it is correct. Click on “Save” and a confirmation screen will appear.
An error message will appear if your new password does not meet the minimum password requirements. The requirements are as thus, 8-16 characters, which include at least one letter and include numbers or characters.
The password must not contain your First name, Last name, User ID or Username and do not include spaces. It is also a bad choice to use a password based on your birthday, social security number or similar information.
How to Change Your Secret Question
- 1. Sign in to your account, www.xfinity.com/myaccount
- 2. Click the “Users” tab at the top of the page.
- 3. Select “Edit” next to the account you would like to update.
- 4. Select “Edit” next to Password/Secret Question.
- 5. Select a secret question type, enter a new secret question and answer, and click Save. Note that in order to save a new secret question, you must first enter your user’s password as a form of authentication.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.