Guidelines on How to Create an Email Account With Ease – 2020 Latest Updates.
Create and Set up an Email Account: This article will guide you on how to create an email, which is an essential part of our day to day routine, and also how to create one with ease.
Email is widely used as an effective communication tool and it is one of the leading marketing channels for building connections and increasing conversions in the world of business.
Since it enables instantaneous sharing of information with high efficiency, email is being used by people in everyday communication.
It also is an integral part of email marketing campaigns by many companies that realize its potential in communicating with their target markets.
- First of all, before you create email account think of your username. Will you use your email as private or professionally? Make sure your username defines your purpose.
- Next thing is the domain you are going to use. mail.com lets you choose from over 200 domains! Running a business? You can choose consultant.com, engineer.com and many more for example. What is your hobby? Make sure to say it loud for example with artlover.com or bikerider.com. Surely, mail.com’s wide choice of domains will meet your needs.
- And of course the password. Keep your email account safe and remember that the length of a password determines its security strength as the time required to crack longer passwords increases exponentially. Therefore, your password should consist of at least 8 characters and contain both capital and lower case lettering, as well as numbers and special characters (e.g., “!”, “&”, “-“.). We recommend you change your password from time to time in order to increase the security. Do not choose a password that is easy to guess, e.g. personal data such as your initials, your date of birth, or the name of a family member or a pet.
Steps to Create an Email Account
- Click on the Free Sign Up Button
- Enter all mandatory fields (First Name, Last Name, Gender, etc.)
- Type in your desired Email Address out of our huge selection of 200 available domains (e.g. biker.com, accountant.com, chef.net, etc.)
- Choose a secure Password (at least 8 characters, mixing letters, numbers, lower and upper case, and using special characters)
- Select your Security Question, type in your Answer
- Verify your registration by typing the numbers in the captcha picture
- Click the “Accept” – Button underneath
If you’ve found any of the information in this article handy, please subscribe with your email below, to receive regular updates like this one, and also share to your friends through the various platforms seen above.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.