Remita Payment – How to Make and Receive Payments on Remita (www.remita.net)
On this guide, You will know how to make and receive payment on Remita platform.
Remita is an online payment solution platform that enables the receipt and payment of funds across different banks using a single platform. With www.remita.net, transactions of a wide variety can be completed from the comfort of your home, office or wherever you deem most suitable without physically visiting any banking hall.
The Central Bank of Nigeria has even adopted Remita Websites for the payment and collection of funds on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria and is used by 22 commercial banks and over 400 micro-finance banks in the country.
This e-payment platform is not only open to individuals but also public and private sector organizations including NGOs, SMEs, Multinationals, Corporations, Government Agencies and Parastatals, Religious organizations, Educational institutions, Hotels and hospitality organizations, Health institutions, and even the common man.
How to Make and Receive Payments on Remita Websites
Assuming you are paying Federal Government Bill Online using Remita Platform. This is what to do;
- Visit www.remita.net and click on “Pay A Federal Government Agency Bill or Any Payment Button”
- Type in the Beneficiary Name in first space provided [Name of MDA]: That is, the name of the institution you want to pay the money to. e.g. PHARMACIST COUNCIL OF NIGERIA – 052101200100 as in the case of the lady who I helped to pay her annul license.
- Name of Service/Purpose: Select the name of service or purpose of payment in the drop down list provided g ANNUAL LICENSE
- Description:Type in the description of what you want to pay for. e.g I want to pay for annual license.
- Amount To Pay (₦):Type in the amount that you want to pay e.g 10500 as in the case of the lady I helped this morning.
- Payer’s Full Name: Type in your full name
- Payer’s Email: Type in your email address
- Payer’s Phone: Type in your phone number
- Complete the Security Catpcha:To Confirm your transaction, you need to key in thecharacters in the image into the box below it. This is for security purpose.
- Click“Proceed to Payment”
How to Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
This is where you will see your RRR with its unique code displayed for transaction. On the RRR Invoice page, you will see many options to make the payments such as;
With internet banking, you can transfer money directly from your account to the beneficiary via Remita powered transfer. Most Nigerian Banks now have their banking apps that allows users to make transfer just on the go. Please note that they may be a fee attached to this transfer.
On that “Pay with Internet banking” column, you will see the icons of banks that supports internet banking on Remita platform.
Click on any one of your choice and proceed to payment.
If you want to pay the money at any bank branch, simply print the transaction receipt or copy the RRR code to your bank and pay the required amount.
Cards or Wallets
You can also make payment with your ATM card. Simply click of the card of your choice e.g. Nigerian cards: MasterCard, Visa, Verve or International Card: MasterCard, Visa. You can also pay via e-Wallet services such as PocketMONI.
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
Also Read On
Tags: How to Create Remita Account, How to Make and Receive Payments on Remita, Make and Receive Payments on Remita, Make Payments on Remita, Payments on Remita, Receive Payments on Remita, Remita, Remita Payment, Remita Payment Tips, www.remita.net